G'Day Tragic here... . .
Ok... I have finally gotten around to releasing my version of a Call of Cthulhu Plugin for LackeyCCG!! There is not a lot to talk about here, this is a much simpler plugin than my Lord of the Rings one.
Stuff Worth Mentioning
- I have rescanned all the cards from my collection (I have a full set). (only missing the story cards from the draft packs)
- All errata has been photoshoped directly onto the cards scans.
- All restricted cards are watermarked with a small icon to denote their restriction.
- In addition to all the various Story Cards, I have added all the CCG Story Cards.
- There are premade story card decks for each set as well as a "All" set.
- There are domain cards for use in addition to the tokens.
- just type Domain into the quick filter of the deck editor and add it to your deck in the "domains" section. I have made 10 markers to start with
- The plugin should be compatible with Zorbec's CoC-LCG Deck Builder
I have sent all the card scans to the dude managing the OCTGN plugin, I do not know if he will be updating that version. Also there will be a incoming MOd of Tabletop Simulator.
How to install?
• Install LackeyCCG - http://www.lackeyccg.../downloads.html
• Open the applicatio and click the button at the top (send from teh far right) called "PLUGIN"
• Copy this link to your clipboard - https://raw.githubus.../updatelist.txt
• Press the button in Lackey "Paste AutoUpdate URL".
• Then click "Install Update"
Call of Cthulhu LCG - Online League
BGG Guild - https://www.boardgam....com/guild/2717
This plugin and the coming Tabletop Simulator plugin (I ma having some trouble contacting OCTGN guy) has been done for soon I will be launching the Call of Cthulhu LCG Online League!
Stay Tuned and go subscribe to the BGG guild to keep updated as more info comes out!