Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Slot Symbols?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

MilevanFaent

MilevanFaent

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

So, I'm a total newb when it comes to this game. Haven't even gotten to play a game with anyone yet, though I DID manage to solo through the first scenario of the first campaign (which felt kind of awesome). I haven't read through the entire rule book, relying instead on online videos to help me learn the game (I find it easier usually), but no where has it really explained the slot stuff in the videos. So, I get that you have X of so many types of slots for Assets. Can someone tell me what you do with cards that don't have slot symbols though?

Khudzlin

Khudzlin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1047 posts

You can have as many of those in play as you want, because they don't take up any slots.

• FractalMind likes this