Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Copies of cards in Core

Core

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Mordachai

Mordachai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Have I interpreted the information correctly? Will the core only provide one of each character?

So, basically you only get a full play set of the Dynasty cards if you buy three core sets?

phillosmaster

phillosmaster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Yes.  All clan dynasty and conflict cards are 1x includes.  Each core box I think includes something like 160 singletons. 

BayushiShunsuke

BayushiShunsuke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Each core set contains:

One of each clan affiliated card.
Two of each neutral card, and a third copy of Otomo Courtier, Seppun Guardman, Miya Mystic, Wandering Ronin.

• mplain likes this

Mordachai

Mordachai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Here's hoping that level of entry requirement doesn't kill part of the potential player base. $120 is a steep first step on par with 2-3 quality board games.

Lammia

Lammia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

You get the whole game in the single core. Enough to play with a friend! You don't need to spend that kind of money to get into the game.

estyles

estyles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Thank goodness for those 9 copies of Wandering Ronin, am I right?  

I joke, but I do kind of wish that the 4 cards with 3x included Court Games, Fine Katana, and Ornate Fan.  Maybe For Shame(?) as the last one...

mplain

mplain

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1442 posts
You need neutral characters more if you're building decks out of one core.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Core