Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Octgn for Mac

- - - - - octgn

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

chilligreen

chilligreen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

I thought I posted this a few weeks ago but if I did I completely forgot to bookmark the thread. Does anyone have a reliable process for setting up Octgn for Mac? Ideally without running a full PC emulator.

Mitch2480

Mitch2480

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
I tried a couple years back to install Octgon on my Mac and I screwed my Mac up. Thankfully it was still under warranty. There's a program called Lackey which is Mac Compatable, there just isn't that many players who use it.

chilligreen

chilligreen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Shame. I did some reading and it looks like someone tried to do a hack a few years back but it involved way too many hours of tweaking and dodgy plugins. Always seems strange that something as relatively simple as Octgn hasn't been ported over...

theguineapirate

theguineapirate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
No need to emulate windows. Just install a windows partiton

medfreeman

medfreeman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts