Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Are there some table top simulator players in here?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

gryff42

gryff42

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Hi, Im looking for people to play this game over table top simulator, since I have noone nearby to play with me.

5P33D

5P33D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

I would be playing on table top simulator, but i am pretty sure you have to pay for it right? do you play on steam? I am thinking about paying for it, it costs $20 dollars right?

Fyff

Fyff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

The Tabletop Simulator Community is amazing.  I always just start a game and label the table "open" or "Any decks" and I get a person to join with in a minute or two.  Don't be afraid!

It is 20 bucks but there is no fee after you buy it.  The Winter Sale happens around XMas.  Last time it was on sale for like 5 dollars.

5P33D

5P33D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

I bought the tabletop simulator and then found out that it doesn't work on a chromebook, and my desktop computer doesn't have enough storage to install it. I can't find out how to restore my windows 7 desktop computer to factory settings. I will either eventually figure that out or buy a windows laptop, then I will be able to play the tabletop simulator.