Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

H: Game of Thrones LCG 2e - Large collection w/promo materials W: £££

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TFrauline

TFrauline

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hi Guys,

I've had an absolute blast with this game but am now forced to sell off my collection as I'm leaving the UK in January. This lot represents a great way to start playing the game and immediately get a strong collection on a budget. All cards have been carefully stored and never played without sleeves and are in mint condition. Smoke-free house.

Cards:

x3 Core Set

x1 Wolves of the North Deluxe Expansion
x1 Lions of Casterly Rock Deluxe Expansion

Complete Westeros Cycle (x6 chapter packs)

Complete War of Five Kings Cycle (x6 Chapter packs)

“All Men are Fools” Chapter Pack

2016 World Champion Deck Pack (gives you full-art extras of key cards for deckbuilding)

x12 official FFG full-art alternative cards for tournament participation/prizes (see image)

Accessories:

x3 FFG themed GoT playmats (one retail, two store champion prizes)

x1 FFG "Tears of Lys" token from store champion prize
x2 FFG themed card boxes from tournament prizes.

x4 good quality 4-ring binders

x79 ultra pro platinum A4 binder sheets

x2 ultra pro deck boxes

Large amount of ultra pro card sleeves in various colors

A set of cool Nightwatch Sleeves

Play tokens from core sets.

*Please note that I no longer have the boxes/packaging for any of the cards as I used the binders to store them.

Edit: Collectio now up on ebay here starting at 0.00 with no reserve. Buy it now option for 175GBP shipped available as well.

Thanks for looking!

-Tom

Pictures

Binders+Cards
Promos (note that this image is missing a "summons" plot promo card that is included)

Playmats+Boxes
Cool Nightwatch Sleeves
Value of Cards without accessories/promos (note that I just added a chapter pack for each present here)

TFrauline

TFrauline

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

30 quid price drop to £210 shipped within the UK! Please note that i'm now away on business until the end of the month so payment/shipping would need to be wait until the 30th, but I will still be happy to list the collection as sold before then.

TFrauline

TFrauline

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

No buyers here so ebay link now up! There is an auction component so you could get a really good deal!

TFrauline

TFrauline

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Relisted on ebay starting at 0.00 with no reserve. I need to sell this off before a big move. Thanks!