Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Character with "does not kneel when declared as"

- - - - -

Best Answer Khudzlin , 18 December 2017 - 03:33 PM

You can still declare only 1 challenge of each type (barring card effects that explicitly give you additional challenges, such as A Storm of Swords). Quoting from the Rules Reference (Framework Event Details - 4. Challenges phase, p. 27):

The game permits the active player to initiate one MIL, one INT, and one POW challenge (in any order) while he or she is the active player during the challenges phase.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

gaston07

gaston07

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I have a noob question regarding card with ability "does not kneel when declared as" for exemple :

Jaime Lannister : Ser Jaime Lannister does not kneel when declared as an attacker in a military challenge

Does it means that I can start as many military challenge as I want with him since he does not kneel ?

It seems quite cheated, I can kill all my opponent characters, then keep on challenging to gain power with unopposed challenges when all his character are knelt ?

Khudzlin

Khudzlin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1032 posts
✓  Best Answer

You can still declare only 1 challenge of each type (barring card effects that explicitly give you additional challenges, such as A Storm of Swords). Quoting from the Rules Reference (Framework Event Details - 4. Challenges phase, p. 27):

The game permits the active player to initiate one MIL, one INT, and one POW challenge (in any order) while he or she is the active player during the challenges phase.