Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

behind the bluck sun

Best Answer yodaman , 21 February 2018 - 01:36 AM

Yep.  You can do that since it doesn't specify a specific edge stack.  You can use it to increase the number of icons your opponent may have so you could trigger Guri's ability for example. 

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Frtn

Frtn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Just in case, can I choose my opponents card?

"After edge stacks are revealed, choose a card in an edge stack. That card gains 1 Force icon until the end of the edge battle. (Limit once per phase.) "

yodaman

yodaman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2725 posts
✓  Best Answer

Yep.  You can do that since it doesn't specify a specific edge stack.  You can use it to increase the number of icons your opponent may have so you could trigger Guri's ability for example. 

Frtn

Frtn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Thank you.

Where is new yoda's hut video?!

:P
(I really appreciate your work dude, not only videos, at all)

yodaman

yodaman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2725 posts

We plan to be back at some point.  Scheduling issues and everyone in my family being sick over the past month have prevented my regular Yoda's Hut playing partner and I from being able to get together for games, but we're hoping to get together once the new pack drops.  Thanks for the support. 

• Frtn likes this