Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Aeron Damphair & co

- - - - -

Best Answer mplain , 23 April 2018 - 11:00 AM

Yes, this is legal. It works like this:

- Win dominance
--- [Aeron Damphair] Reaction to winning dominance: bring an Ironborn character into play form the dead pile
------ [Drowned Disciple] Reaction to a character entering play from the dead pile
--- [Drowned God's Apostle] Reaction to winning dominance: kill Apostle and bring a Drowned God character into play form the dead pile
------ [Drowned Disciple] Reaction to a character entering play from the dead pile

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Serazu

Serazu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
Per the rules, "It is possible for multiple reactions to be initiated from the same triggering condition. Each reaction must resolve completely before the next reaction to the same triggering condition may initiate."

Let's say I win Dominance and I have CS Aeron, a Drowned Disciple and an Apostle on the board. Can I use firstly Aeron's Reaction to winning Dom, then the Disciple's Reaction to a character entering play, getting a power, then use the Apostle's Reaction to winning Dom and, finally, the Disciple's Reaction once more, getting a second power?

From the way I understand the RAW, I can.

mplain

mplain

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1442 posts
✓  Best Answer

Yes, this is legal. It works like this:

- Win dominance
--- [Aeron Damphair] Reaction to winning dominance: bring an Ironborn character into play form the dead pile
--- [Drowned God's Apostle] Reaction to winning dominance: kill Apostle and bring a Drowned God character into play form the dead pile

• Serazu likes this