Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SW LGC cards you wish they'd have made?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

TheEmpireBringsSexyBack

TheEmpireBringsSexyBack

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts
surprised we never got a luke card
  • TheEmpireBringsSexyBack likes this

MarioFanaticXV

MarioFanaticXV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
An important card I forgot that isn't a character, but a weapon: Anakin Skywalkers's Lightsaber. Seriously, how did have five Luke sets and never get that? I think it would have been cool if it gave its unique bonus to either Luke or Leia.
  • jc1138 likes this

pantsyg

pantsyg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2690 posts

Can't believe I forgot this, but Fenn Rau (pilot?) and Fang Fighters. So sick. 

IAmBatman

IAmBatman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
Thrawn's Art Room
Unique 2 cost 1 resource enhancement
Action: focus this enhancement to give a unit you control X different combat icons. X is the number of affiliations your opponent controls.
  • Gamer257, rchowell and btemp like this

Frtn

Frtn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Thrawn's Art Room
Unique 2 cost 1 resource enhancement
Action: focus this enhancement to give a unit you control X different combat icons. X is the number of affiliations your opponent controls.

How about making Thrawn Art Room an objective,

All 5 cards in the pod would be various art stuff, that would work Exodia-like. :D
If you know what I mean.

TheEmpireBringsSexyBack

TheEmpireBringsSexyBack

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

If you know what I mean.

i don't
  • TheEmpireBringsSexyBack likes this

Frtn

Frtn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

i don't

It is 5 element combo like if all elements are on board you win the game.

jc1138

jc1138

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

I am surprised we never got the Skywalker lightsaber.  It's by any measure the most famous and noteworthy lightsaber in Star Wars for crying out loud!  Many other holes left, also (not least of which the PT, but of course that creates faction issues).  Red and Gold Leader from Yavin?  How about a Tatooine Luke from ANH and one from Dagobah/Cloud City?  All we have are pilots and RotJ Luke's, which seems strange to me.  I'd love an objective set of a lower cost ("lower level") Luke from Tatooine with Aunt Beru as a backup unit.

What about Oola, a more playable Bib Fortuna and Tantive IV?  R5-D4?  Wuher?  Dagobah Cave (an entire objective set could be made out of this, with a Vader apparition, snakes/lizards, enhancements, and so on).

Basically choose any part of the films and we have a lot of space to fill.  Even Hoth, which was the first cycle of expansions, has many aspects that are not yet represented (no wampa cave? no Dak?  No Hoth Chewie, Leia or Luke?).  Yes we have a "pilot" Luke in the Hoth cycle but the image shows a Luke in his space flight suit, in an x-wing, not his Hoth gear.

I have to say that my first choice would be some way to represent lightsaber dueling!!!

Solaris

Solaris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Since I also played X-Wing Miniatures, it is surprising to me that they never made the famous (or infamous) starfighters for the bounty hunters. Given their importance in the X-Wing Miniatures, to not have the IG-2000 or the Hound's Tooth was a huge missed opportunity.

• pantsyg likes this

MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1623 posts

They did do a few - Slave 1 (Boba Fett) and Punishing One (Dengar). They actually did Slave 1 more than once.

mindlessphilosopher

mindlessphilosopher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts

I could've used a new Bossk.

• Rio and RoyalAegis like this

MarioFanaticXV

MarioFanaticXV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

It is 5 element combo like if all elements are on board you win the game.

Actually, with Exodia they all have to be in your hand. Would be way too easy with the way drawing works in the LCG... But I could see something where certain cards would automatically win you the game. Maybe an alternate Death Star pod?

xXDarthBladeXx

xXDarthBladeXx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Darth freaking Maul! That being said, all clone wars era stuff and I'd love new trilogy stuff like Snoke!

doctormungmung

doctormungmung

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Darth freaking Maul! That being said, all clone wars era stuff and I'd love new trilogy stuff like Snoke!

Well, he might not be a Darth, but Maul was released in the last expansion in an objective set with Ezra.

xXDarthBladeXx

xXDarthBladeXx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Well, he might not be a Darth, but Maul was released in the last expansion in an objective set with Ezra.

Cant run it in a sith deck

darthbs

darthbs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1063 posts
It’s interesting looking at this thread almost a year on, it’s my hope if what I’m working on is successful that I would like to continue making cards and cover off more of the major oversights that many of you have pointed out.

But let’s see how my stuff goes over first. Some good ideas here btw.
  • IAmBatman likes this

GalakFyyar

GalakFyyar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Looking through the spoilers, I was rather surprised to discover that in the Endor cycle, they never made a Lando Calrissian card for the Rebel affiliation as the 'Gold Leader' and a Millennium Falcon that he piloted during the Battle of Endor. Given that all three versions of Lando were belonged to the Smuggler affiliation, I felt that it was a huge oversight not to give him that special set commemorating that distinction, and a victory that seemed to have excluded him. I hope that if there are future fan made expansions, they would make a set for Lando and his special contribution.

5DiwuOp.jpg