Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Ruling] Alliance + Trading with Qohor

- - - - -

Best Answer kaustin , 16 July 2018 - 05:17 PM

Q: Can I run Alliance and two copies of Trading with Qohor as my agendas?

A: No. A player can only run 1 copy of each agenda, even in cases (such as Alliance) where they are allowed to run multiple agendas.

[Official ruling]

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

mplain

mplain

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1412 posts

Can I run Alliance and two copies of Trading with Qohor as my agendas? For cycling two attachments per challenge won.

Alliance

Your minimum deck size is 75 cards.
You may run 2 Banner agendas in addition to this agenda.

Trading With Qohor
Banner.

While you control no attachments, increase the gold value on each opponent’s revealed plot card by 1.
Reaction: After claim is applied for a challenge you won, sacrifice an attachment to search your deck for a different attachment with equal or lower printed cost and put it into play.

kaustin

kaustin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
✓  Best Answer

Q: Can I run Alliance and two copies of Trading with Qohor as my agendas?

A: No. A player can only run 1 copy of each agenda, even in cases (such as Alliance) where they are allowed to run multiple agendas.

[Official ruling]