Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Ruling] Crow Is A Tricksy Bird + Change of Plans

- - - - -

Best Answer mplain , 20 September 2018 - 09:37 PM

My opponent plays The Crow is a Tricksy Bird, looks at my plot deck, and chooses Marched to the Wall. Thing is, I have two copies of this plot in my plot deck. If I now play Change of Plans, can I declare that I move the one plot chosen by my opponent to the used pile, and not have to reveal the other copy?
Similarly, if I have one copy of Marched in my plot deck and another in my used pile, can I trigger Ser Gerris Drinkwater to switch the two copies and make Tricksy Bird fizzle?
Does Tricksy Bird force me to reveal a particular plot card, or any plot with the same name?

Tricksy Bird forces you to reveal a plot card with the same name as the one chosen — not necessarily the particular copy of that plot card chosen. If a copy of the chosen plot card is in your plot deck when it’s time to reveal plots, you must reveal the chosen plot.

[Danny Schaefer, 20.09.2018] Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

mplain

mplain

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1427 posts
My opponent plays The Crow is a Tricksy Bird, looks at my plot deck, and chooses Marched to the Wall. Thing is, I have two copies of this plot in my plot deck. If I now play Change of Plans, can I declare that I move the one plot chosen by my opponent to the used pile, and not have to reveal the other copy?
Similarly, if I have one copy of Marched in my plot deck and another in my used pile, can I trigger Ser Gerris Drinkwater to switch the two copies and make Tricksy Bird fizzle?
Does Tricksy Bird force me to reveal a particular plot card, or any plot with the same name?

The Crow is a Tricksy Bird

Plot Action: Kneel your faction card to choose an opponent and look at his or her plot deck. Choose 1 plot in that deck. That player must reveal that plot as his or her next plot card, if able.

Change of Plans

Reaction: After you lose a challenge, if there are fewer than 5 plot cards in your used pile, move a card from your plot deck to the bottom of your used pile.

Ser Gerris Drinkwater

Reaction: After Ser Gerris Drinkwater comes out of shadows, choose a card in your plot deck and switch it with a card in your used pile.

mplain

mplain

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1427 posts
✓  Best Answer

Tricksy Bird forces you to reveal a plot card with the same name as the one chosen — not necessarily the particular copy of that plot card chosen. If a copy of the chosen plot card is in your plot deck when it’s time to reveal plots, you must reveal the chosen plot.

[Danny Schaefer, 20.09.2018]