Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

First "Official" Announcements from the Star Wars LCG Council - What Lies Ahead

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

mindlessphilosopher

mindlessphilosopher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Maybe I will find the inner strength to make a Facebook account this time!  Thank you, JediGeekGirl (love that icon; it really pops)!

• JediGeekGirl likes this

JediGeekGirl

JediGeekGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

If you guys need a canon lore consultant, lmk. I am completely up to date (and stay up to date on) everything canon. :)

• Rio likes this

Rio

Rio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

If you guys need a canon lore consultant, lmk. I am completely up to date (and stay up to date on) everything canon. :)

I hope they really pull from the Marvel Comics.

Rio

Rio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2205 posts
Also please make this Legends cycle the last time we see ANYTHING Dark Forces... :)

JediGeekGirl

JediGeekGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

I hope they really pull from the Marvel Comics.

I would love to see an Aftermath cycle. OMG, what about they rotate? One cycle is canon, the next is Legends, back to canon, back to Legends? That would be the dream.

ps. with you on the Marvel comics.

Rio

Rio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

I would love to see an Aftermath cycle. OMG, what about they rotate? One cycle is canon, the next is Legends, back to canon, back to Legends? That would be the dream.
ps. with you on the Marvel comics.

Mr. Bones would be awesome.

Nuhring

Nuhring

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

"1. The Council has basically broken ourselves down into 4 different teams for now. There are teams for Organized Play, Design and Development, Rules, and Community."

Can we get a break down on which teams people have gravitated towards?

StarWarsLCGCouncil

StarWarsLCGCouncil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

"1. The Council has basically broken ourselves down into 4 different teams for now. There are teams for Organized Play, Design and Development, Rules, and Community."

Can we get a break down on which teams people have gravitated towards?

Sorry for the delay in responding to this.  Here's what we have in terms of heading things up.  Expect us all to be involved in multiple aspects as we get things going. 

- Organized Play -  David Tietze (greedoshotfirst) and  Andy Hornby (fullyops) will be taking the lead.   Donovan McFeron (Donovan M) and Daniel Trujillo (Kiramode) will also be helping. 

. Design and Development - Headed up by Jarratt Gray (Jarratt) and Josh Johnson (Letux).  Although, I think pretty much all of us said we'd take part in this aspect in some way shape or form because of its importance. 

Rules - Matt Brown (dbmeboy) and Jarratt Gray (Jarratt) .  Basically, the known rules gurus who answer lots of questions already.  

Community - Andy Hornby (fullyops)  Daniel Trujillo (Kiramode) and Bill Yankosky (yodaman).  Essentially, the people on the Council who contributed fairly regular content over the past few years. 

• doctormungmung, Rio, Thaliak and 3 others like this