Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Ruling] Forced March

- - - - -

Best Answer mplain , 27 October 2018 - 07:07 AM

1) My opponent reveals Forced March, I kneel Robert Baratheon, opponent kneels a character to initiate the effect again. I kneel another character, Robert's STR increases, and I use Highgarden Courtier to stand Robert. Opponent kneels yet another character to initiate the effect again...

Is there a window for reactions between the two initiations of Forced March?

Yes. After each initiation of Forced March there is a reaction window before the next initation.

2) My opponent reveals Forced March, I kneel a character, opponent kneels a character to initiate the effect again. Can I play Someone Always Tells to cancel the second initiation?

Yes. The second initiation of Forced March is an effect of a plot that is about to initiate, and therefore satisfies the triggering condition of Someone Always Tells and can be canceled.

[Danny Schaefer, 27.10.2018] Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

mplain

mplain

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1440 posts

1) My opponent reveals Forced March, I kneel Robert Baratheon, opponent kneels a character to initiate the effect again. I kneel another character, Robert's STR increases, and I use Highgarden Courtier to stand Robert. Opponent kneels yet another character to initiate the effect again...

2) My opponent reveals Forced March, I kneel a character, opponent kneels a character to initiate the effect again. Can I play Someone Always Tells to cancel the second initiation?

mplain

mplain

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1440 posts
✓  Best Answer

Yes. After each initiation of Forced March there is a reaction window before the next initation.

Yes. The second initiation of Forced March is an effect of a plot that is about to initiate, and therefore satisfies the triggering condition of Someone Always Tells and can be canceled.

[Danny Schaefer, 27.10.2018]