Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Announcing the Star Wars LCG Council Sponsored Season 1 League!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

dbmeboy

dbmeboy

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3892 posts

Also, I've seen tons of people make the mistake of putting a "p" in my last name, but never an "e" as well.  :-P

Haha, thanks for the update.

That's because I manually transcribe things over to cgdb and apparently can't type.  Will be fixed shortly (the P is how your name was submitted the first time you appeared in a result and I just hadn't noticed, that is also being fixed in my records now).

Edit: You know what, while I'm fixing things anyways, have another score update.  It was a busy weekend for the league with 12 additional games reported yesterday.

• yodaman and IAmBatman like this

IAmBatman

IAmBatman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

That's because I manually transcribe things over to cgdb and apparently can't type.  Will be fixed shortly (the P is how your name was submitted the first time you appeared in a result and I just hadn't noticed, that is also being fixed in my records now).

Edit: You know what, while I'm fixing things anyways, have another score update.  It was a busy weekend for the league with 12 additional games reported yesterday.

Thanks for all the work you do! :)

CoDameron

CoDameron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Notes from games tonight with Xavier: 

Smuggler/rebel 7 cards
2 New Republic's finest
2 They'll Never Stop Us
1 Games of Deception
1 Rogue Squadron Assault
2 Wraiths from the Sky
2 secret Weapons
2 Bucket O Bolts

Testing Wraiths in the sky interactions with other yellow ships went into secret weapons (both 2x) due to synergy. this led to well paid, and then 7 card rebel split in order to get more cards and pressure. Biggs' pod along with Lt ketch made very interesting synergy on canceling opponents' effects to also combo with the yellow tools. A notable interaction was caring about traits of vehicles and which cards just wanted vehicles around. Could not use nien numb and wedge took a backseat in this build, while cards like Kell Tainer and do the impossible were much more interesting being able to affect the ships in Secret weapons' pod and the Falcon. Tons of fate cards and money. Note that the money is non-limited to not be in the way of well paid. The high unit AND pilot count made incredibly efficient Well Paid turns. 

Scum
2 Pursuing the bounty
1 hunter's flight
1 relentless hunter
1 the long pursuit
2 Nar Shadaa Drift
2 Droid Revolution
1 Spice trade

Scum pilots continue to be a trap. There are just as many ships as there are pilots, which make the player choose between which is more important to play (as intended). Pilots on foot are still strong, but in this build, going into the droid package with IG88B (no Aphra) and trying to glue it all together with Swoops proved WAY too expensive. Too many things in the deck cost 4 and don't have the time to apply pressure and be cool defensive units. Back to the drawing board for both the scum pilots and the Swoop bike deck.