Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Group A Tournament games

* * * * - 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

jollyroger

jollyroger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Jacob Lako Vs. TheNameWasTaken    TNWT sweep

TheNameWasTaken

TheNameWasTaken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Me and Mitch2480 just split light side.

Mitch2480

Mitch2480

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Jacob Lake vs Mitch

Mitch sweep

TheNameWasTaken

TheNameWasTaken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

TheNameWasTaken vs. Yodaman - TNWT sweep

• yodaman likes this

yodaman

yodaman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2741 posts

Fun games against TNWT.  First one was a real nailbiter and he kept me 1 damage short from winning thanks to a Decimator and double Heat on my Wolfman and Yoda who were attacking.   Second one, he overcame me executing an Order 66 on his Ewok swarm and they just came back. :)

TheNameWasTaken

TheNameWasTaken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Fun games against TNWT.  First one was a real nailbiter and he kept me 1 damage short from winning thanks to a Decimator and double Heat on my Wolfman and Yoda who were attacking.   Second one, he overcame me executing an Order 66 on his Ewok swarm and they just came back. :)

Can't keep a good Logray down! And yeah, that first one was real close, particularly when you count in all the damage I tossed back at you. I'm still in awe at how close you came after playing the whole game without resources.

• yodaman likes this

yodaman

yodaman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2741 posts

Resources certainly would have been nice, but it happens.  :)

Zarbarian

Zarbarian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Hi everyone in group A! Mitch was nice enough to add me to this group! My name on carddb is Zarbarian but my real name is Edgar Cantarero-Rodriguez. You should be able to find me on Facebook messenger as well.
I am in the US Central time zone and will be available next week Monday. I will make a list of folks and reach out to see who can be free for games. Looking forward to playing LCG again!!
  • yodaman, TheNameWasTaken, Mitch2480 and 1 other like this

TheNameWasTaken

TheNameWasTaken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Me and Thaliak just split with light side.

• Thaliak likes this

Thaliak

Thaliak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Jacob and I split with Light Side. In his LS game, he slaughtered me. My LS game was much closer.

Thaliak

Thaliak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

I swept Zarbarian.

yodaman

yodaman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2741 posts

Just finished my match against Jacob.  We had a LS split.   Fun games and it was great to finally play against him (we hadn't played before).

• Thaliak likes this

TheNameWasTaken

TheNameWasTaken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Just played my games with Zarbarian. One ewok blitzkrieg and one great force lock later (at the end of which I got killed by a nudj of all things), we've got a light side split.

And with that, my group games are done. How far along is everyone else?

Thaliak

Thaliak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

My games are done as well. Hopefully, the others will be able to schedule their remaining games soon.

yodaman

yodaman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2741 posts

I think Zarbarian is the only person I still need to play (unless AussieJedi changes his mind and wants to play now). 

Mitch2480

Mitch2480

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Things are going fairly well.  I only have to play zabarian as well.  Looking forward to seeing who comes out in the top 4

Zarbarian

Zarbarian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Hi guys this week was rough but next week should be good for me. I have only played Thaliak and TNWT. I’ll sit down and make a list of who I have left and reach out or feel free to reach out to me!

Thaliak

Thaliak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Any luck scheduling games?

Zarbarian

Zarbarian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

I scheduled with Mitch for 3pm CST Sunday

Zarbarian

Zarbarian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Ok well no luck scheduling games today. This week I will be free to play Weds 4/3 and Thurs 4/4 from 7pm to 9pm CST. Send me a message to schedule games if you can; email is better at edgar.a.rodriguez@gmail.com as I do not get notifications from this site for some reason.