Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dial 0?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Saibot

Saibot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Hi everybody.

If I play "Trading on Sand Road" on turn 1 (so dials have no number yet and so remain) and then "Maze of illusion" and set my dial to 5,  is my bid higher than his/hers, bigger and lower at the same time because is undefined, nothing given there is no number to compare? If bigger, do I have a difference of 5 with my opponent to play Opening Moves?

Thanks in advance. 

• Davidrem and BathroomsKap like this

Khudzlin

Khudzlin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1051 posts

The blank space on the dial doesn't mean a value of 0, but no value at all. There is no value to use in a comparison, even with another unset dial; it's not higher, lower or equal to the value of another dial.

Saibot

Saibot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Thank you!

Out of curiosity, is there a place where I can see it as a rule/ruling? Because I have been unable to find anything in the faqs/rulebook. 

Thanks again!

Khudzlin

Khudzlin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1051 posts

https://community.fa...ng-honor-dials/