Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Ruling] Baelor Blacktyde and Annals of Castle Black

- - - - -

Best Answer Movac , 06 May 2019 - 08:10 PM

Below is the response I received from FFG

If there is a single copy of an event in your discard pile, you are able to play that event from your discard pile even if Baelor Blacktyde is in play (similar to the how it works when bringing a unique character out of your dead pile).

[Danny Schaefer 06.05.2019]

Go to the full post »