Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Looking for help on what to buy

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

seef1033

seef1033

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I have most everything up to (including) Galactic Ambitions. I have a few packs after that as well.

My question is: Do I need to buy everything in order to be competitive... If yes, what are the most essential post GA packs to have... If no, obviously which ones can I skip for now?

This should help prioritize what I'll look for on sale!

Thanks!
  • Michaelmof and HenryKib like this

darthbs

darthbs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1072 posts
You’ll likely want allies of necessity mainly for the affiliation cards.

As for attempting to be competitive you likely have enough in your collection to still do well with. Depends how compete you want to be.

With no more worlds/nationals/regionals/store champs on anymore you don’t have to be hitting top tier all the time.

It will depend on what you want out of the game.

seef1033

seef1033

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thanks! Mostly just to play with some friends but we get competitive so I know eventually they will start looking into strategies and want to try some new stuff.

Looks like Allies of Necessity is really tough to get online. Keep any eye out for me haha.
  • darthbs likes this