Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Too late for complete Alliances cycle?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

mindlessphilosopher

mindlessphilosopher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Hi, everyone!

I was in one of my periodic dips from the game when the Alliances cycle started, and I was never able to get all of the packs, including the first one with the alt affiliation cards.  Is it too late to find these new anywhere?

Honestly, this is no big deal since I think it's pretty unlikely going forward that I'll be able to play much, but it would be good to know.  I'd appreciate any insight.

As always, may the Force be with you all.

• Agostoe, PinheiroE, InstasamkaFup and 1 other like this

darthbs

darthbs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1072 posts
It will all depend on how much you want to pay Iā€™m sure there will be the odd packs around but you may have to go international if things get tough to find.
  • InstasamkaFup likes this

mindlessphilosopher

mindlessphilosopher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Ah.  I was afraid of that.  Well, looking at options now, I don't really have any open to me at this point in time. 

Thanks for your input.  I'm going to have to really bow out this time.  What a shame; I really enjoyed being part of this community, if only as a sort of fringe element. 

mtfbwy and lak too

• InstasamkaFup likes this

Thaliak

Thaliak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

You might try calling game stores near you to see if they used to carry the game and still have any packs. Sometimes stores who aren't into online sales will have the packs at MSRP.