Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Spring 2020 Online Tournament

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

yodaman

yodaman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2763 posts

:-

But there's no Brainiac in the pool....

Thank the Maker for that. 

• DonovanM likes this

CoDameron

CoDameron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Ok, so you're sitting at home, socially distanced, and building decks online - ready for the big tournament, when you realize, oh no! all of your cards are caught in quarantine too! Well, you don't want to catch space cooties, so what do you do? If your answer is proxy cards, then do I have a treat for you. 

Here are all of the cards for this entire format in 2 convenient PDF's. They're split by card orientation so your printer doesnt hate you, and organiazed roughly by faction. (Mission pods are down at the bottom of the documents). Hope this might be useful to someone like it is to me!

• Thaliak, CoDameron, DonovanM and 2 others like this

Kylar

Kylar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

MacRauri what time are you doing the draw??

MacRauri

MacRauri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
Gonna try to do 2:15 CST again :-)
  • Kylar likes this

DonovanM

DonovanM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
Where is the stream happening?

darthbs

darthbs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1081 posts

Where is the stream happening?

It will take place as a live stream on Facebook in the Global SWLCG FB Group.

• DonovanM likes this

scwont

scwont

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

This card pool has some interesting nuances to it. Feeling quite happy with what I came up with after a fair bit of sifting through options and agonising over set choices in true SWLCG fashion.

Now for the harsh reality check of actually playing them against other people, especially considering who I'm up against in my group...

• yodaman and MacRauri like this