Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New user

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Skelton

Skelton

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 2099 posts
I had someone message me and ask if I was able to approve them as a new user. They are interested in the SW LCG so hopefully someone here can do something about that?
  • Louisel, laultike, Gregoryn and 2 others like this

dbmeboy

dbmeboy

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3927 posts

I had someone message me and ask if I was able to approve them as a new user. They are interested in the SW LCG so hopefully someone here can do something about that?

They need to attempt to post, which will then sit pending until a site admin (ie an FFG employee, no idea who or I could try to bug them) approves the post. Once the initial post is approved, they will be able to post normally. Whomever is currently in charge of this at FFG is terribly slow at approving posts.

Rio

Rio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2218 posts

They need to attempt to post, which will then sit pending until a site admin (ie an FFG employee, no idea who or I could try to bug them) approves the post. Once the initial post is approved, they will be able to post normally. Whomever is currently in charge of this at FFG is terribly slow at approving posts.

Bet they forgot the site exists

dbmeboy

dbmeboy

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3927 posts

Bet they forgot the site exists

Maybe? My only real contact there now is Tyler, and he's said that he doesn't know who's in charge. There is a webmaster option on the "contact us" form on the main FFG site, that might get to the correct person?

Skelton

Skelton

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 2099 posts
It's still a shame they let this site die. It was a good little community for the longest time.
  • yodaman likes this

dbmeboy

dbmeboy

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3927 posts
Yeah. I wish they would just integrate the deck builders into the main FFG site and shut down this site, at this point (preferably with a merge of the forums in some way, or I'd need some warning to go save the rulings thread).

Miximus2

Miximus2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Maybe? My only real contact there now is Tyler, and he's said that he doesn't know who's in charge. There is a webmaster option on the "contact us" form on the main FFG site, that might get to the correct person?

I tried to use that option ages ago when the Facebook API didn't work anymore and I got locked out from my original account. No response.

Yeah. I wish they would just integrate the deck builders into the main FFG site and shut down this site, at this point (preferably with a merge of the forums in some way, or I'd need some warning to go save the rulings thread).

If that were to happen, I would also suggest saving the comments underneath the card previews. I often find it easier to look up a ruling there then work my way through all of the pages of the ruling thread haha

• mischraum likes this