Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Mandalorian S1 Cycle - Fanmade Content

- - - - - Fanmade Content The Mandalorian

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Miximus2

Miximus2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

"This is the way"

The Mandalorian Cycle is finshed and ready to download, print and play at your leisure. This cycle features 16 new objectives sets thematically inspired by Season 1 of 'The Mandalorian' TV show (7 LS, 7 DS, and 2 newly featured "Unbound" sets that can be played by both factions). 

You can find the downloadable PDF files here

Note that these cards have not been playtested yet and might still receive revisions depending on player feedback. During development they have been reviewed by multiple members of the LCG Council, but there might always be strange interactions, combo's or other shenanigans that were not accounted for during theory crafting. If you do find them, or would just like to share your experience playing with these cards, feel free to comment them here or on one of my preview posts on the Star Wars LCG Facebook Group Page. I'd love to hear your stories :D

Naturally, I am looking forward to season 2 'with great interest' ( ;)) ) and will probably take on making cards for the nexts seasons as well!

Disclaimer:

I know there was some discussion about the number of seperate threads for the fanmade content. But since I haven't seen a consolidation of links in the first post of the pinned thread on player created content, I thought a seperate thread for this cycle might help people in searching for it on these forums. Also it might help with keeping feedback on cards in this cycle more organized. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fanmade, Content, The Mandalorian