Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

LackeyCCG Plugin (Updated (26/08/13)

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

Tragic

Tragic

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts
The Star Wars LCG - Plugin for LackeyCCG is ready for Beta Testing! This is BETA.. so there can be come problems still.. please let me know. Everything should be working.. but there could be some card data errors and possible some broken image links for the cards. If you see anything.. tell me or it will not get fixed (well at least until I notice it)

I'll play some games and possibly add some new functions or features before the beta is done.

If you want a change.. then let me know!

================
= Installation =
================

1) Open LackyCCG
2) Click "Preferences"
3) Click "Plugin" Tab
5) Select STARWARS-LCG in the drop down labeled "Select a Plugin to Install or update"
6) Press "Install or Update"

Your done!

=========
= Usage =
=========

Here is a video tutorial on the plugin usage!

Playlist

===================
= Default HotKeys =
===================

CTRL + CLICK = Flip Card to other side
SHIFT + MOUSE OVER = Peak at other side of card

ALT+Q - Add Focus Token
ALT+W - Remove Focus Token
ALT+A - Add Damage Token
ALT+S - Remove Damage Token
ALT+Z - Add Shield Token
ALT+X - Remove Shield Token

F1 - Refresh All (Untap)
F2 - Draw Card to Hand
F3 - Draw Objective

F4 - Next Turn
F5 - Previous Phase
F6 - Next Phase

ALT+F - Flip Coin
ALT+R - Roll Dice

ALT+1 - Draw Toggle
ALT+2 - Clear Drawings

ALT+Space (Clear All Markers)
CTRL+D = Draw 6
CTRL+M = Mulligan

======================
= New Version is Out =
======================

Beta v0.7

UPDATE

If you have any problems, try completely deleting the StarWars-LCG directory form the plugins folder and re-downloading it form the menu in preferences. Remember to backup your decks!

Beta v0.7

--- ADDED: Hoth 05 - Battle of Hoth
--- ADDED: New Font for Token Overlays

--- CHANGED: Objectives are now at the base of the cards (when you see you will know what I mean)
--- CHANGED: The colours of the Token Fonts
--- CHANGED: The Positions of the Tokens Fonts
--- CHANGED: Objective Backs are now match the correct position of the Objective Fronts

Big shout out out to holliday88 for all his help to keep this updated!

NOTE:

LackeyCCG is going through some teething problems due to the integration of Pad Support for iOS and Android. Currently the Plugin Finder is disabled.

To install the plugin or update it.. copy this link and paste it in to the NEW TAB called plugin next to the server tab. You will see a text input area... enter the url (you can just copy the link and then click "paste url" then hit the install button.

I know this is more of a hassle than before, but the plugin finder will be back soon!

Posted Image

cdgodin

cdgodin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Excellent! I can't wait until this is released so that I can practice the game while on my Mac!

holliday88

holliday88

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
Great work! Can't wait.

db0

db0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
Good job mate. Once you're done, I wouldn't mind if you send me the counters you're using. I don't really like the default damage markers either so I may replace them with yours.

Tragic

Tragic

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts
The beta version of the plugin is ready to use... I have only added all the cards from CORE for now. There is some interest form a 3rd party at the LackeyCCG forum to keep this plugin maintained.. but it might be better if ti was maintained by a CardGameDB user I think, if someone wants to take it up.

Anyway.. here is the beta
Right Click Copy Link Location, then paste it into the plugin update URL box in lackey

I'm going to make a short LackeyCCG (Star Wars LCG) - Tutorial, then I'll update this thread and edit the front page, and update teh title to beta.

Have fun and let me know what you think.

TinyGrimes

TinyGrimes

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 330 posts
You had me at no automation. Can you input the new set as well?

Tragic

Tragic

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts
Updated Original Post

The Star Wars LCG - Plugin for LackeyCCG is ready for Beta Testing!

================
= Installation =
================

1) Open LackyCCG
2) Click "Preferences"
3) Click "Plugin" Tab
4) Right Click this link and choose "Copy Link Location"
4) Paste the link into the white box next to the button "Install or Update from URL"
5) Click the button "Install or Update from URL"
6) Press "Browse Installed Plugins"
7) Select "StarWars-LCG"
8) Click "Choose"

=========
= Usage =
=========

Made a really quick youtube video for this. It is uploading now.. will add the URL when ready.

===================
= Default HotKeys =
===================

CTRL + CLICK = Flip Card to other side
SHIFT + MOUSE OVER = Peak at other side of card

ALT+Q - Add Focus Token
ALT+W - Remove Focus Token
ALT+A - Add Damage Token
ALT+S - Remove Damage Token
ALT+Z - Add Shield Token
ALT+X - Remove Shield Token

F1 - Refresh All (Untap)
F2 - Draw Card to Hand
F3 - Draw Edge Battle Card
F4 - Draw Encounter

F5 - Next Turn
F6 - Previous Phase
F7 - Next Phase

ALT+F - Flip Coin
ALT+R - Roll Dice

ALT+1 - Draw Toggle
ALT+2 - Clear Drawings

db0

db0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
Don't know if it's possible, but it might be useful to sync your keyboard shortcuts with what I'm using for OCTGN (for markers for example) so that people find it easier to use either, if they're used to one.

Tragic

Tragic

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts
well it is up to the people that use it. I personally like it the way it is as all your token can be done super fast with a quick ALT+Q etc etc.. rather than using awkward keyboard combos like ALT+F and ALT+B or w/e. This way you can add and remove all your tokens with a single hand nvr taking your hand of the mouse and also never moving your hand from the one position on the keyboard. A left over from my RTS gaming background.

So in short, yes I can change it and yes anyone can change it themselves as all hotkeys are configurable by the usr.. but imo this is the best setup.

db0

db0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
Fair enough. For the record I tried to map my shortcuts intuitively (i.e. Alt+Focus, Alt+Damage etc) rather than mnemonically.

Tragic

Tragic

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts
yeah, it is a left over from my RTS gaming days. I like having shortcuts where I do not have to move my hand and can keep my hand on the mouse.

Still anyone can go into preferences/shortcuts and set them to anything they want.

holliday88

holliday88

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
I can't seem to get the plug-in to load. I've got it in the plug-ins folder, so it's there. I put in "StarWars-LCG' in the plugin window and click load but nothing happens.

Tragic

Tragic

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts
BUG FIXED

Had it set to both players sitting on same side of table lol.... it should be fixed now.. you might need to redownload it.. (it is beta)

holliday88

holliday88

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
Hm, still the same thing. I did update the plug-in and restart Lackey.

Tragic

Tragic

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts

View Postholliday88, on 27 March 2013 - 01:28 PM, said:

I can't seem to get the plug-in to load. I've got it in the plug-ins folder, so it's there. I put in "StarWars-LCG' in the plugin window and click load but nothing happens.

Um.... After you paste in the URL and click the download button you need to load the plugin..

Posted Image

The top box is the load and the bottom box is the button to download.. the white box next to it is where you paste in the url

holliday88

holliday88

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
I had an old version of Lackey. I thought it was up to date since it ran the auto-update but I went to the site and there is a newer build. Works now! ha. :/

RedSquadronK

RedSquadronK

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
I was manually making a deck and noticed the cards in Objective Set 11 (The Rebel Fleet) are labeled slightly off. You have the Target of Opportunity labeled as Rebel Assault in the deckbuilder. It's the right card image, just thought I'd point it out.
Is there some way we can use the cardgamedb deckbuilder for fast deckbuilding in LackeyCCG?

Tragic

Tragic

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts
Made a quick demo of the plugin for people new to lackeyccg

This was done when the edge battle error was included. To do edge battles just drag them to desktop holding CONTROL down and they will go to the desktop face down or use CTRL+CLICK to flip the card in your hand face down, before you drag to table.

I'l do some tweaking and then add the new set, then the plugin is ready for someone to take over and maintain.

Also there is a pretty major BUG a mate found. The edge battles are coming form the deck not the hand... lol.. I'll fix this asap.

View PostRedSquadronK, on 27 March 2013 - 03:31 PM, said:

I was manually making a deck and noticed the cards in Objective Set 11 (The Rebel Fleet) are labeled slightly off. You have the Target of Opportunity labeled as Rebel Assault in the deckbuilder. It's the right card image, just thought I'd point it out.

Lackey can not handle cards with the same name. So the application can only read one card for those edge cards. Also cards that are duplicates but in different PoDs. You see them in the deck builder correctly. Then when you add them to play with your deck lists them as the first occurrence in the set file.

Not optimal but there is no way around this. There is no functional difference, and the deck editor works fine as is as complete PoDS are listed, all the filters and editor sorting works. It is just in the deck themselves that the name display happens.

I couldn't name the cards differently like I do in Lord of the Rings as there would be information leaking ot the other player in the edge battle of what PoDs your running.

In short ignore it.. it makes zero difference.

View PostRedSquadronK, on 27 March 2013 - 03:31 PM, said:

Is there some way we can use the cardgamedb deckbuilder for fast deckbuilding in LackeyCCG?

No, CardGameDB deck builder dose not export to LackeyCCG, sorry.

MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts
Home One is labeled as Home Run. Appropriate but incorrect ...
Also, there are some typos; defense of Y4, Mobilize the Squadrons as ecample

Ketricel

Ketricel

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
Hey Tragic thank you very very much for working this up. I've used Lackey for years and having a plugin for this makes me mucho happy. Hit me up if you ever need helping testing out functionality or with anything else.