Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Selling individual Cards

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Tragic

Tragic

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts
I have just ordered 2 extra copies of CORE. I am seriously loving this game and was umming and arrrring about getting more copies of core for a while but then thought.. hey.. I'm still spending nearly 1/3rd of what I did on MTG, so in a degenerate gambler type thinking I am still "up" from were I was when i quit MTG.... in MTG you wouldn't blink twice at spending 40bucks on a single card.

Anyway.. I will be selling all my duplicates above 3.. so will have a lot of cards to sell including some really good ones.
I'll also be selling 2x Threat Counters.

When the cards arrive I will post them so you can see what is in stock, and if you reply to this post I'll PM you.. if there is a lot of interest I will use ebay auction to sell them and PM everyone who replies so they will not miss it.

Baalbek

Baalbek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi Tragic,

I'm definitely interested in buying spares you may have for sale, if the man with the bargain hasn't passed me by already...

Let me know if and when you have something!

Baalbek

Gomez

Gomez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi Tragic,

I'd be keen to get your spare encounter decks...

R.

Metzker1988

Metzker1988

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Does somebody know where you can buy individual Cards rather then buying the core set at least 2 times in order to get 3 copies of each card????

Warrior22

Warrior22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
INterestED
Still have any extras? Noob to the game and trying to enter smart.. and cheap :P

Mogote

Mogote

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Team Covenant is now selling singles and spheres: http://teamcovenant....-3/singles.html

Hastur360

Hastur360

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
Quite pricey for singles though. And not the obvious needed ones either.