Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Regional June 22nd - Montreal Canada

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

darknoj

darknoj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
So this will be the last Canadian regional of the year and I am hoping it will be the biggest. We have people coming in from the far reaches of the country. Their was a decent turnout for the last Montreal regional and I know for sure that at least 3 more players will be coming to this one.

I would hoping others will travel to this event and to help push some of you that maybe considering making the five hour drive down from Toronto or the US to do it. I will be putting a bounty on the head of Alex; the first player to beat him in a game who lives more then 2.5 hours away from Montreal gets 1 Marble Grejoy House Card the second player to do it will receive a 2013 Playmate. The first person that traveled more then 2.5 hours to get to Montreal that beats both Alex and myself will get the ultra rare alternate art Danerias Targarin card.

Hope to see lots of you in Montreal on the 22nd.
  • darknoj, istaril and petejohnwilson like this

adamdynris

adamdynris

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I'll be there with some guys of Gatineau, but because I don't think I can beat you, we will go directly to Montreal.

If I pass through Ottawa to go to Montreal it'll be more than 2.5 hours! ;)
  • darknoj likes this

darknoj

darknoj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
If you get 4 or more guys from Gatineau to come i will just give you a playmat how does that sound ;)
  • adamdynris likes this

darknoj

darknoj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
In fact I have an offer for anyone coming from out of town....bring 4 friends and get a free prize from me as long as you let me know before hand (so i can have enough prizes) *** one prize for group ;)

petejohnwilson

petejohnwilson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Looking forward to this event, too bad I live 7 minutes away from the store and don't qualify for these prizes. :P

darknoj

darknoj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
A little bump since its going on in a few days...anyone from Toronto coming down?

vszeus

vszeus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

I will be putting a bounty on the head of Alex; the first player to beat him in a game who lives more then 2.5 hours away from Montreal gets 1 Marble Grejoy House Card the second player to do it will receive a 2013 Playmate. Hope to see lots of you in Montreal on the 22nd.

I was going to make the drive from New Brunswick for the 2013 playmate, but then realized you meant play mat ;)

istaril

istaril

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

I was going to make the drive from New Brunswick for the 2013 playmate, but then realized you meant play mat ;)

Come on, if I can come from Newfoundland just to get a bounty put on my head, you can drive in from NB to collect it! *grins*

vszeus

vszeus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
That would be awesome but sadly not possible. I was lucky enough to play one Regional in Halifax this year and it was great fun. Next year I will be looking to plan around farther ones such as Montreal. I have the Regional itch (I wonder if there is a cream for that)

darknoj

darknoj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
Hey adamdynris, sorry you could not make the event with the Gatenio crew we end up getting 12 anyway and had a great time hope to see you next time.