Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Official Post - OCTGN Tournament - The Regional to End all Regionals

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
325 replies to this topic

Midian

Midian

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts
Woho! Will stay up and watch this for sure!

Jhaelen

Jhaelen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1082 posts

I have found it helps so no reason to stop now.

Placebos help, too! B)

The last two games I played really sucked because of bad draws. I played the same smuggler deck as my opponent but the games went as different as could be due to drawing. Both games were over after turn 3. In one game I was only drawing a single unit in two turns, in the other game my opponent had the Falcon out by turn two and there was just nothing I could do because I had only four resources and didn't draw any more.

ZackyMidnight

ZackyMidnight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts
any word on prize support?
  • Bazeleel, Ketricel, pojomtg and 1 other like this

RomanSandal

RomanSandal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
Anyone going to be posting the top 8 or top 4 deck lists?

TinyGrimes

TinyGrimes

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 392 posts
I've been busy lately but have no fear prizes will be resolved.

TinyGrimes

TinyGrimes

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 392 posts
Hey there gang. If you donated prize support to the tournament could you please contact me via the Card Game DB PM system and let me know that they are still available. If have received over many months and many different channels this information to the point where I have no idea what is still being offered. Once I get this sorted out I will start getting the prizes out. I realize this has been a slow process, but as you can probably tell from the more sporadic nature of the podcast life has gotten busy and messier. Thanks for everyone showing patience.