- scantrell24, JackCade, JCWamma and 20 others like this
- Card Game DB
- Most Liked Content
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Most Liked Content
Posted Boocho316 on 01 June 2014 - 11:56 PM
Posted JCWamma on 26 February 2014 - 11:02 PM
The drive was long, but listening to the latest PUSA album helped...
- bigfomlof, scantrell24, RefrigeratedRaymond and 13 others like this
Posted JCWamma on 26 November 2013 - 01:18 PM
For those unaware, Stahleck is the biggest Thrones tourney in the world, and some would argue the best - quantity-wise definitely, quality-wise maybe, the...
- WWDrakey, darknoj, samuellinde and 13 others like this
Posted UnhappyYak on 13 September 2012 - 05:55 PM
hq1 login: admin
Last login: Tues Sept 11 11:06:04
What makes a good opening hand? The opening...
- Hastur360, yearofmark, sfunk37 and 11 others like this
Posted JCWamma on 02 April 2014 - 06:27 PM
- bigfomlof, emptyrepublic, OKTarg and 7 others like this
The Idiot's Blog > An Idiot’s Trip to Stahleck: Martell No Agenda Maesters and Stark Knights (Kingsguard)...
Posted Tomdidiot on 28 November 2013 - 08:42 PM
- samuellinde, emptyrepublic, RefrigeratedRaymond and 7 others like this
Posted Buzz on 29 July 2014 - 04:07 AM
- Rave, kriss, scantrell24 and 5 others like this
Posted JCWamma on 29 October 2013 - 12:33 PM
- bigfomlof, Ire, thedaffodilfish and 5 others like this
Posted Buzz on 18 March 2015 - 01:58 AM
The deck started with me trying to build a Bear Island deck for a SC. But I kept adding “fun” stuff, and the deck ended up being terrible so I scraped the idea. But the morning of the tournament I tried to make these fun things work.
So I started with a plotdeck that consisted a Fury plot and The Red Wedding, I add...
- darknoj, JCWamma, raekob and 4 others like this
Posted generalwedge on 01 May 2014 - 12:06 PM
This was the first of five UK regionals to be held this year and likely to be the best attended of all due to being fairly central, and well, because it’s Stoke, and they always attract players from all across the country. It was also one of the first major tournaments in the world post FAQ 5.0 and...
- darknoj, JCWamma, Tomdidiot and 4 others like this
Posted Keggy on 15 January 2014 - 07:58 PM
- Maenas, Omek, JCWamma and 4 others like this
Posted Ratatoskr on 17 November 2013 - 11:06 PM
The man behind Stahleck is Wolfgang Penetsdorfer (Thorondor), founder and organizer of the event....
- WWDrakey, ruvion, accountdeleted and 4 others like this
Posted RyanSD on 16 November 2013 - 09:49 PM
I played the same deck, GJ Holy, in both Melee and Joust. Up until about 1am before the joust, it was just my melee deck. I had...
- Crevic, samuellinde, JCWamma and 4 others like this
Posted CobraBubbles on 09 August 2014 - 09:51 AM
- scantrell24, JCWamma, Mach and 3 others like this
Posted CobraBubbles on 01 July 2014 - 10:48 AM
- JCWamma, TeamK, cockbongo and 3 others like this
Posted alquimista on 26 March 2013 - 09:13 AM
First I'll introduce myself. My name is alquimista and I'm from Spain, some of you may know me from last year stahleck and from agotcards as an active user. I decided to start a blog here to share information...
- WWDrakey, darknoj, JCWamma and 3 others like this
Posted LaurenF on 09 June 2014 - 08:09 PM
4:15am: My alarm goes off. I briefly consider hitting snooze but decide to get up anyway. At least it's summer in North America and...
- JCWamma, OKTarg, vszeus and 5 others like this