Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Seas or 2-reducers?

- - - - - strategy deckbuilding resources

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1890 posts
Yeah, Ghaston tends to make them pretty expensive but in the build i'm playing i'm not playing Ghaston. I'm actually playing Bleeds, Favorable, and Venomous Blade in the build i'm toying with.

Arzoo

Arzoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts
If you're talking Martell it's moot; they have no 2 cost reducer, and Dorne is of dubious value without a deck built for it.

On the other hand, they are the only house than can use an economy card with HoD; it would make no-agenda pointless were it not for their excellent no-agenda knights and turning off Cavalry Flanks.

NegativeX

NegativeX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

If you're talking Martell it's moot; they have no 2 cost reducer, and Dorne is of dubious value without a deck built for it.

On the other hand, they are the only house than can use an economy card with HoD; it would make no-agenda pointless were it not for their excellent no-agenda knights and turning off Cavalry Flanks.

Yeah, sorry we got off topic on KotHH resource curves.
Honestly, I'm not sure if I've ever seen a true no agenda martell, usually it's Quentin or KotHH.

JCWamma

JCWamma

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 2033 posts

The Inn at the Crossroads (LotR) and all the "attach to house card" ones aside, of course? ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: strategy, deckbuilding, resources