Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cthulhu Night Online

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

FunkeXMix

FunkeXMix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

I saw this answered elsewhere, no, it does not matter if you own them or not.

sparkyUK71

sparkyUK71

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
Great thank you

mnBroncos

mnBroncos

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3801 posts

anyone been playing on octgn or lacky? 

tdnordine

tdnordine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
I am working (slowly) On a rewrite or the OCTGN plugin, but it is slow going because no one is really clamoring for changes and I seem to have too many hobbies.

When I have it to a working state, I plan on trying to drum up interest in a league or maybe ladder, though....

JonDigman

JonDigman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

I am working (slowly) On a rewrite or the OCTGN plugin, but it is slow going because no one is really clamoring for changes and I seem to have too many hobbies.

When I have it to a working state, I plan on trying to drum up interest in a league or maybe ladder, though....

I am willing to play. Now about the schedule...

RichardPlunkett

RichardPlunkett

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

I would be in a for a bunch of games, was just about to try out to latest Lackey version.

Onetthero

Onetthero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I created an account just to post this question.
I would love to play Cthulhu lcg online. I know there are iPad options . What is the best and most populated iPad option ? There are a couple things on the App Store . Just got into the game recently and love it.
Thanks !

Onetthero

Onetthero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Anyone tell me what the best way to play Online using iPad ? I've seen some apps for it , some with PC cross play as well . Just wondering what the most populated one is . Started playing recently and I love it . Thanks

dboeren

dboeren

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 2833 posts

The only way to play online with iPad that I've heard of is with the Lackey application.  There isn't really a pre-existing population but you can try to coordinate with people here to find times to meet up.

jms0784

jms0784

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I created an account just to post this question.
I would love to play Cthulhu lcg online. I know there are iPad options . What is the best and most populated iPad option ? There are a couple things on the App Store . Just got into the game recently and love it.
Thanks !

Hello

I am up for playing on OCTGN with you - it is a PC based.

jms0784

jms0784

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

anyone been playing on octgn or lacky? 

Let me know if you would like to play a game on OCTGN.

jms0784

jms0784

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hello all

I am looking to find someone to play against on OCTGN. I am a beginner with about ten games under my belt but love the game and the mythos.

Let me know if you are interested by messaging me.

Many thanks

KrytenKoro

KrytenKoro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Is there a discord for this?

blinovitch

blinovitch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Is there a discord for this?

The Gilman House Hotel is the Discord server I know of: https://discord.gg/pZTa3ST