Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Small Call of Cthulhu LCG collection for sale

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Mikec103

Mikec103

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
Ok gang, Ive had luck selling some promos and most recently my Star Wars LCG collection. I've decided to sell off my CoC collection. If you are in the US I am asking $200 shipped. As always, feel free to make an offer if interested. Worst thing that could happen is that I say no.
Here is what I have
Core set
DELUXE EXP
seekers of knowledge
The Key and the gate
Order of the silver twilight
Terror in Venice
Denziens of the underworld
ASYLUM PACKS
Spoken Covenant
Murmurs of evil
Lost Rites
Written and bound
Words of Power
Shifting Sands
Screams from within
The Cacophony
Conspiracies of Chaos

Skelton

Skelton

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 2082 posts
Pm sent.

Mikec103

Mikec103

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
ok guys I need the money so Im willing to come down to $150 INCLUDDING shipping for this collection

mnBroncos

mnBroncos

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3801 posts
that is a fair price but i already own everything, i hope someone gets it from you i'd love to see someone active get a nice starting collection.

illusionistlynx

illusionistlynx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello! Same questions here as on the Netrunner post: Did you play many games with these? Did you use card protectors? Do you have any of the original packaging and boxes?

I'll also inquire about the method of sale and state again that would prefer a coordinated ebay transaction.

Thanks!

Mikec103

Mikec103

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
This collection is gone