Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Join us or Die Spoilers

* - - - - 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

SeeThreebilbo

SeeThreebilbo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1819 posts

I'm pretty sure this is going in my main Jedi deck, but actually as a one of to supplement two core Yodas.  Before people start screaming at me, I really like the economy boost from both In You Must Go itself and the Training Grounds, plus the countering of, well, Counter-stroke.  One of the new Yodas gives me even more resources and the tutor for either Yoda.  I really like that lizard, too.

I'll play around with this version and see if I should use two of this Yoda and one Core instead. 

However, putting this in will oblige me to take out Kyle (new Obi-Wan and the wolfies are not going anywhere) so I might just stick with it as is.

JustinMcBride

JustinMcBride

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

For fun last night, Jarrett and I played some games with the new pack, I actually thought this DS deck could be a possible shell for something actually competitive, though the numbers are probably incorrect for a competitive deck: 

2x Reinforcements!
2x The Scavengers
2x The Slave Trade

2x Dark Trooper Project
1x Imperial Command
1x Lord Vader's Command

After playing with The Scavengers I thought the pod was just O.K. The extra blast damage for units being destroyed was kinda solid. Though you definitely don't want 4 copies of it. The Seeds of Decay with Echos of the Force combo was pretty cool though. The Reserve Troopers were pretty solid, though I think I would want to play them with either Take Them Prisoner or The General's Imperative to give them extra blasters (3 is the new magic number). I think the next deck I'll try will be:

Scum Affiliation:

2x The Slave Trade
1x Tatooine Crash
1x Take Them Prisoner
2x Reinforcements!
1x The General's Imperative
2x Dark Trooper Project
1x Imperial Command

• darthbs likes this

Boreas

Boreas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 951 posts

I will try:

1x Endless Reserves,

2x Reinforcements!

2x Sariss

2x Web

2x Marya

1x Vader

tomorrow on a local tournament. I thought also about:

2x Reinforcements!

2x Defense Protocol

2x Kuat

2x DT Project

2x Victory od Death.

• darthbs likes this

darthbs

darthbs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1063 posts

For fun last night, Jarrett and I played some games with the new pack, I actually thought this DS deck could be a possible shell for something actually competitive, though the numbers are probably incorrect for a competitive deck:

2x Reinforcements!
2x The Scavengers
2x The Slave Trade
2x Dark Trooper Project
1x Imperial Command
1x Lord Vader's Command

After playing with The Scavengers I thought the pod was just O.K. The extra blast damage for units being destroyed was kinda solid. Though you definitely don't want 4 copies of it. The Seeds of Decay with Echos of the Force combo was pretty cool though. The Reserve Troopers were pretty solid, though I think I would want to play them with either Take Them Prisoner or The General's Imperative to give them extra blasters (3 is the new magic number). I think the next deck I'll try will be:

Scum Affiliation:
2x The Slave Trade
1x Tatooine Crash
1x Take Them Prisoner
2x Reinforcements!
1x The General's Imperative
2x Dark Trooper Project
1x Imperial Command

I posted a similar deck over on flip. I think the scum and navy compliment very well. So I changed up my regional scum/navy deck that did well to include some of the new sets.

Glad to see someone share my wavelength and vice versa.

bhosp

bhosp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

How about spending 2 to win top cut match in tournament play. Opponent has just bumped the dial to 11 and is about to go for an objective that would give them the tiebreak (or even it out). You play YISY and bump the dial by 1, lose the game but win the match.

You can't win, Darth...

• Jarratt and SeeThreebilbo like this