Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

* New House Tokens Available - Nights Watch / Stark / Greyjoy / Targaryen / Martell / Baratheon / Bolton / Lannister *

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Dracu1a

Dracu1a

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Good Morning,

Thank you all to all of those who have worked with me and allowed me to make their gaming experience a little more pleasing, I greatly appreciate it!

From those here in the states (and Canada) to those Internationally (Belgium, Italy, Malta, and England) THANK YOU!  It has been awesome to get to know and work with all of you!

I am now up to 15 Houses, take a look!

Congratulations to Remko on being the lucky winner of my drawing. He gets a free set of tokens and free shipping from USA to the Netherlands, dank je wel! My next drawing will be next month!

New pictures too, which show how they fit on a card (custom foil) , how they look compared to the cardboard token, and the felt (dual colors and how they fit on the bottom of the token).

For those attending Stahleck, please contact me.

Thank you all again!

- Drac

IMG_0685_zps0231406b.jpg

IMG_0686_zpsb0c9193e.jpg

IMG_0687_zps6393c505.jpg

IMG_0688_zps016da2bd.jpg

• RemkoLooten, Vannatar and MoonKnight21 like this

dragonwolf

dragonwolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

how much are they per set? looking for the nightwatch stark; or a set of each

Dracu1a

Dracu1a

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
Good afternoon,

Each house is $20. However, if you buy three or more, each house is $18 plus you receive one handmade token bag as shown in the picture (the tokens are resting on it).

I give Group/Meta discounts as well.

Shipping within the US is a flat fee of $4( depending on weight/suze of order). This includes insurance and tracking as well.

I will also ship Internationally, please contact me for shipping prices.

If you have any other questions, please contact me.

Thank you again!

-Dracu1a

RemkoLooten

RemkoLooten

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

I got mine in the mail today and they look great! They are well made!

Thanks again!!

• Dracu1a likes this

Dracu1a

Dracu1a

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
Fyi, I can make more than 15 tokens per house (i.e. if you need 21 tokens) I can do that.

Thank you all!

-Dracu1a

jaderjuca

jaderjuca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

How much is the shipping to Brazil for 2 tokens pack?

Vannatar

Vannatar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

I ordered quite a few different house and received them last Friday.  Dracul1a is hands down one of the best.  His quality is top notch and a pleasure to buy from.  Thank you!!!

• Dracu1a likes this

Vannatar

Vannatar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Got my updated order! Drac is the best of the best :)
  • cml, darkbear and Dracu1a like this

JackCade

JackCade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Just wanted to take a moment, to express what a great experience I had placing an order with Dracula.  

First of all, these tokens are absolutely awesome.  The pictures do not do them justice.  To me the pics seemed much bigger than they actually are, 15 fit perfectly on a house card as 5 rows of 3, which was a big plus for me.  Secondly, they're plastic, not glass, which makes them much lighter than I expected, another plus!  

They arrived just in time for my regional this weekend, and everyone at the regional kept complimenting me on them, and asking where I got them.  Drac was great to deal with.  Can't wait to place another order.

Thanks again!

• cml, Dracu1a and Vannatar like this

daenarys

daenarys

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Just thought i would post in this thread. I have received a number of different tokens today and i am very happy with my purchase.

A huge asset to the community.

Thanks again

• Dracu1a likes this

darkbear

darkbear

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Wow ... Intriguining idea! Are these the same size as the tokens that come with the game?

cml

cml

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Just got my tokens in.  They look great and shipped quickly.  Drac was terrific about communication the whole time, and provided in progress updates as the tokens came along.  I'm pleased with them and will probably order some more going forward.

• JackCade, Dracu1a and Vannatar like this

darkbear

darkbear

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I'm going to say this publicly: your prompt and detailed communication is a joy. When you deal with someone you haven't met, for a product you haven't seen in person, it's always a bit of a risk, but seeing people's positive feedback was very encouraging to taking the leap and I cannot wait to get my sets :) Well done!

• JackCade, Dracu1a and Vannatar like this

MitchG

MitchG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
If you have any nights watch left I'll take a set

Feliks878

Feliks878

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

+1 for these being awesome.  I have a Stark set and I think they are excellent.  I'd recommend them to anyone who wants nice tokens.

• Dracu1a and Vannatar like this

dragonwolf

dragonwolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Thanks for the counters they are even better looking and holding them; I will be ordering even more, again amazing job. Very happy player and think my friends will be ordering from you when they see them

• Dracu1a likes this

Kain8

Kain8

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

I got some Greyjoy tokens and they look awesome.  Really couldn't be happier with them!  Thanks a bunch Drac!

• Dracu1a likes this

RemkoLooten

RemkoLooten

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Congratulations to Remko on being the lucky winner of my drawing. He gets a free set of tokens and free shipping from USA to the Netherlands, dank je wel! My next drawing will be next month!

For those attending Stahleck, please contact me.

Thank you all again!

- Drac

Thanks mate, really appreciate all the good work. I am attending Stahleck this year btw

• Donovan likes this

scantrell24

scantrell24

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3041 posts

Any chance you'll be at worlds? I'd buy a set there.

• 14Shirt likes this

Lawyer

Lawyer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Hello, the coins in the pics are available?  :D

• Tjglaser likes this