Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

aGoT v3.2.x.x Files [OCTGN3.1]

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

TassLehoff

TassLehoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

This will be the new central thread for all A Game of Thrones LCG OCTGN Files.

All informations can be found on the official Blog here

Commonly Requested Information

This post will continued to be updated as new changes are made to the game file and card images. Look forward to some exciting additions in the near future!

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

-TassLehoff

Quick Guide (please read the Installation Document before asking any questions):

• Click [add feed] in the Games Manager tab of OCTGN. Name the feed and provide the url listed above.
  • Select the newly added feed, find the A Game of Thrones plugin from the list, and cllick 'Install'
  • Download the card image file (.o8c) linked above. Click [add o8c] in the Games Manager tab of OCTGN and add the downloaded file (only after you have installed the game plugin first!)

• scantrell24, Grambo and DianaLoume like this

scantrell24

scantrell24

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3041 posts

I've updated the New Player thread with a link to this page.

istaril

istaril

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1741 posts

Some of the new changes (like the proxies) look great! Thanks for the hard work, Tasslehoff.

Totalgit

Totalgit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Yep, thanks for taking over, Hope Hedj is ok and he just didnt have the time to continue..

scantrell24

scantrell24

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3041 posts

Why does the new pack display the text instead of the artwork? I prefer the text censored and the artwork visible. 

NuFenix

NuFenix

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1261 posts

One thing that initially confused me is that because the art is missing and the space is transparent and not black, as it is common for plots to be stacked in some way, you will see through it to the one below. Seeing an Aftermath flipped with a Valar underneath was very confusing, I must say!

TassLehoff

TassLehoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Why does the new pack display the text instead of the artwork? I prefer the text censored and the artwork visible.

If you don't have the last image pack installed you will see the proxy card. Like before.

Seeing an Aftermath flipped with a Valar underneath was very confusing, I must say!

Proxy have a transparency effect in the corners and in the image box. But I understand that it is strange to see the cards below.

Maybe you want a white or black image box ?

mnBroncos

mnBroncos

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3801 posts

I prefer text so don't have to look up the cards don't have memorized also what does ffg want censored that is all that matters. Maybe they prefer art censored because someone else also has rights to it

scantrell24

scantrell24

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3041 posts
When the text is censored you just hover over the card and hold control to see the text. It's easy.

mnBroncos

mnBroncos

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3801 posts

umm that isn't really censored then... I don't want us pissing ffg off to the point that they take it away would kill my play ability. 

TassLehoff

TassLehoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

When the text is censored you just hover over the card and hold control to see the text. It's easy.

That's not working for me, maybe i have broken something ?

edit: In fact you need to activate it in option menu. So all is working for me.

scantrell24

scantrell24

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3041 posts

That's not working for me, maybe i have broken something ?

edit: In fact you need to activate it in option menu. So all is working for me.

Yes, click on Options, then the drop-down box under "Zoom behavior".

TassLehoff

TassLehoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

So what's your problem scantrell24 ? :P

Kripa

Kripa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

I dont know if this is the right place to post this, but I'm having a problem which I have pinpointed to the new card Seneschal Ricasso: when I add Seneschal Ricasso to my deck in cgdb deckbuilder and export it as an octgn file, it says the deck is corrupt when i load it on octgn.

TassLehoff

TassLehoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

CGDB use a bad id for Seneschal Ricasso "549fe3cd-e6b6-4f38-a6f5-c5a816fe90890" instead of "549fe3cd-e6b6-4f38-a6f5-c5a816fe9090"

TassLehoff

TassLehoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

In fact i have made several mistake in the images packs, it miss chapter 2 of Conquest and Defiance and also Song of the sea isn't uncensored...
So i have to corrected the mistake today.

My apologies.

scantrell24

scantrell24

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3041 posts

Should the Kingsroad cycle be un-censored now?

• OKTarg likes this

TeddyRuxB

TeddyRuxB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

So i installed octgn and the chapter packs. I even made a deck. A couple of questions. Some of the censored cards have no text, and I cant see the text even when holding control over it as Scantrell said. 

Also, when I put cards on the table, and flip them over, they still look as if they are face down. My opponent can see them, I cannot see them unless i scroll over them. Like he flipped his setup and i could see it when i scrolled over it, but i couldnt actually see it without scrolling my cursor over it. Any ideas?

TassLehoff

TassLehoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

A censored card has no text, it's normal for a censored card...

Your second bug is an octgn bug, close octgn and reboot your pc, after that i hope it's working better.

TeddyRuxB

TeddyRuxB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

A censored card has no text, it's normal for a censored card...

Your second bug is an octgn bug, close octgn and reboot your pc, after that i hope it's working better.

Thanks ! The bug was fixed with a reboot. 

Looking forward to playing some of you guys on there from time to time. 

Played my first 5 games - got shelled in pretty much all of them. Then again I am only a casual player who usually plays melee with the core + a couple expansions.