Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

aGoT v3.2.x.x Files [OCTGN3.1]

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

GonCardoso

GonCardoso

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

is this the newest patch for octgn ? i didnt come here in a long time and i wanted to have the most recent one to download.. with card imagesn and sets

CobraBubbles

CobraBubbles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

I've been having trouble with AGoT on octgn recently - in every game I play I get severe lag and usually get irreparably disconnected after 10-15 minutes. The weird thing is, I play Netrunner on octgn too and that's been fine, even though it's a more automated and more complex program. Anyone got any ideas that might help me fix this?

scantrell24

scantrell24

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3041 posts

I've been having trouble with AGoT on octgn recently - in every game I play I get severe lag and usually get irreparably disconnected after 10-15 minutes. The weird thing is, I play Netrunner on octgn too and that's been fine, even though it's a more automated and more complex program. Anyone got any ideas that might help me fix this?

I haven't had any trouble lately.

scantrell24

scantrell24

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3041 posts
Anyone know why the plots are funky lately? Also how do I get images for the Secrets and Schemes pack?

keekohmygod

keekohmygod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

After we successfully add the image packs onto OCTGN, must we still keep the .o8c files downloaded from the google drive on our computer, or can we delete them?

Khudzlin

Khudzlin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1046 posts

You can delete them (after checking you see the images in the deck editor), because they are saved in your OCTGN directories (specifically ImageDatabase\<game GUID>\Sets\<set GUID> - AGoT's game GUID is a12af4e8-be4b-4cda-a6b6-534f9717391f).

• keekohmygod likes this

keekohmygod

keekohmygod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

You can delete them (after checking you see the images in the deck editor), because they are saved in your OCTGN directories (specifically ImageDatabase\<game GUID>\Sets\<set GUID> - AGoT's game GUID is a12af4e8-be4b-4cda-a6b6-534f9717391f).

Thank you!

scantrell24

scantrell24

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3041 posts

Can we get the Conquest and Defiance cycle uncensored now?

gempabsdb

gempabsdb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

why does my OCTGN doesnt show WARDENS Cycle chapter pack even though i downloaded it and added images (.o8c) to OCTGN? pls help thanks...

scantrell24

scantrell24

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3041 posts

Can we assume you've been working on updates for 2nd edition (reserve value, the new factions, etc) so 2nd edition will be available shortly after GenCon?

TassLehoff

TassLehoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Of course, me and Khudzlin are working on it.

And i have another big project for the community in my bag ;)

• Alando, scantrell24, kizerman86 and 3 others like this

scantrell24

scantrell24

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3041 posts

Awesome, great to hear. Thank you!

scantrell24

scantrell24

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3041 posts

Any chance we can get a tutorial video demonstrating how to play Thrones on octgn? I'd like to have something for new players so we can avoid repeated questions about how to do simple things like load a deck, etc. 

TassLehoff

TassLehoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Not by me, but if you want to make one you can ;)

I have to spend time on the proxy by now...

Reclusive

Reclusive

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

I have some trouble working with the image packs.

I can only see the uncensored text, without any art, cost, str and etc.

I downloaded and installed the first one (not the french one). Am i missing something?