Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New FAQ is up.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

badash56

badash56

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts

http://fantasyflight...er-Friendly.pdf

RIP yithians

• Jhaelen likes this

blinovitch

blinovitch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

I'm not even playing mill Yithians, and that totally just borked a deck I've been testing.

Danigral

Danigral

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 1358 posts
Ding dong, the yith is dead! The engine is gone, an the outlets too for good measure.

I just wish they took Magah Birds off.

Nightmare588

Nightmare588

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
Here I am, bored at work when a griend tells me the new x wing faq is up...immidiatly went to the CoC page and now my coworkers think im wierd for dancing at my desk. I think now ill finally get Detroit area people playing this again.
  • Jhaelen likes this

Carthoris

Carthoris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Wow. I understand the hate for Lost Oracle, especially after reading the recent FAQ speculation thread. But restricting her is going to crunk up a bunch of my earlier decks, because she's such a useful low-cost Yoggie.

WWDrakey

WWDrakey

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 752 posts

Ha. Now that's what I call Lost in Time and Space.

Kwakkie

Kwakkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Tesla? Whut? Scout as well? That just sucks imho. You might as well ban those cards, especially scout. No way you're going to select that as your restricted slot.

mnBroncos

mnBroncos

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3801 posts

freaking love it!!! i have no idea what to expect or play at worlds and that is GOOOOOOODD!!!!!! except good amount of cthulhu by the more causal players that want to play the new stuff. 

Danigral

Danigral

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 1358 posts

Tesla? Whut? Scout as well? That just sucks imho. You might as well ban those cards, especially scout. No way you're going to select that as your restricted slot.

You might in a Cthylla deck, or something abusing something like Three Bells.

• Kwakkie likes this

Kwakkie

Kwakkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

You might in a Cthylla deck, or something abusing something like Three Bells.

Those decks usually want other restricted cards, like Broken space, broken time, or the festival. I'll have a try at changing those decks ;-)

NuFenix

NuFenix

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1261 posts

I previously had no restricted in my Yog-ST deck, although I was looking at Initiate, so for me this isn't that big a shift.

Now, my Yog-Cthulhu mill deck around abusing Yithian Scout with Statue of Y'ha-nthlei Statue however is likely to not happen :(

mnBroncos

mnBroncos

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3801 posts

so ... what are people planning on playing at worlds (; 

Nightmare588

Nightmare588

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
If I could go? Id rock hasur agency...or maybe just stick with kopesh

Obtuse

Obtuse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts
Don't overlook the errata to Peaslee too. That's a huge nerf to Yog all around, which I guess was pretty much what people were expecting. But yea, death sentence for cards like Tesla, Studying the Void, Speak to the Dead.

My group will be happy that my Tesla deck that has terrorized our local tournaments is now never to be heard of again. What to play next? I'm thinking Yog(what's left of it)/ST.

Mulletcheese

Mulletcheese

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1047 posts
Best news ever.

Yog still has plenty of awesome left in the bag.

norwegiangeek

norwegiangeek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

I like how the file is named "printer friendly" but has full color pages randomly throughout it. It looks like they picked pages out of each (printer friendly and regular) to make this one.

• Carthoris likes this

mnBroncos

mnBroncos

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3801 posts
Peasley seemed to always work that way what am I missing

WWDrakey

WWDrakey

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 752 posts

Peaslee now only works during Operations.

• Carthoris likes this

Obtuse

Obtuse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts
The trick with Peaslee was to wait until story phase and trigger his ability. You would get the swapped character in the state it was in at time of the swap, so if it was committed to a story..

I'm sure you can see how nasty that had potential to be.
  • Carthoris likes this

Jhaelen

Jhaelen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1082 posts

Cool beans B)

They banned/changed more than I expected - but that was to be expected, I guess ;)