Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Call of Cthulhu at FFG?

- - - - - looking for players

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Inquisitorbroeska

Inquisitorbroeska

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I'm trying to find players in the Minneapolis area for CoC. I usually play at FFG as my usual shop, but I'll go elsewhere if need be. I have about a zillion cards to build decks with and no one to flip against. Wanna party? PM me...

Inquisitorbroeska

Inquisitorbroeska

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Oh, and thanks in advance to all replies!

JonDigman

JonDigman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
http://www.cardgamed...mn/#entry164647

Level Up Games is hosting some games.
  • Gigantis likes this

Lomiat

Lomiat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

I'm usually up for a game or two on Tuesday evenings at the FFGC around 6 PM. Other than that, it's hard for me to know when I'll have time free. But if you show up on a Tuesday, you're also likely to meet some of the other area Cthulhu players, even if they're playing board games or different card games at that time.

Also, as noted, Gigantis has been doing a great job of building up a group at Level Up Games.

• Gigantis likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: looking for players