Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2nd Edition Now Available on OCTGN

* * * * * 3 votes

• Please log in to reply
392 replies to this topic

Comeragh

Comeragh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

The guide has been really handy, so thanks for posting. 

I have a query though. I've downloaded the image file, but OCTGN wont let me install them. They're apparently invalid or broken. Any advice?

• ghjkkklis likes this

MagnusLothar

MagnusLothar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
Any idea when Lions will be available on OCTGN?

JamesHarrison

JamesHarrison

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Seconded... I played someone who said they had the image pack - but I can't find it... Or was I mistaken? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

scantrell24

scantrell24

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3041 posts

If you can't find the image pack from the first post in this thread, then try searching in the worldwide facebook group. 

bluntmaaan

bluntmaaan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi I'm missing the token card images like "1st Player token" and "Done Token" "manualbutton" etc. Basically I'm missing all the 00-Markers images. They've got all the type "internal". Where can i get them? Are they auto included somewhere? I've got all the other images but them.

Fifagi

Fifagi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

any updates to the new cards and future cards?

TassLehoff

TassLehoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

any updates to the new cards and future cards?

My computer is die, this is why i'm really late on the relase of the image pack. Now i get my new pc i see there is an error on the GUID of each card of LOTR, so i need to regenerate each id of each card of the set, this mean all deck made by now with LOTR will be broken...

So i take a look on that with Fatelesscn this week, sorry

Hi I'm missing the token card images like "1st Player token" and "Done Token" "manualbutton" etc. Basically I'm missing all the 00-Markers images. They've got all the type "internal". Where can i get them? Are they auto included somewhere? I've got all the other images but them.

After i reinstall my new computer i get the same problem, Fatelesscn can you explain us why ?

michtetta

michtetta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

The image pack is incomplete, miss the 1 Player token , done token and something card. something can help me?

Tanks

No1Sciguy

No1Sciguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Same problem here.  Missing all the images marked "internal" in the deck editor.  Things like the turn button and first player marker,  Can anyone help?

Junik

Junik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

throneteki.net

IMABUNNEH

IMABUNNEH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

throneteki.net

This is the OCTGN thread. **** off.

• JoeFromCincinnati and gramyotron like this

NathanDrake

NathanDrake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Same problem here.  Missing all the images marked "internal" in the deck editor.  Things like the turn button and first player marker,  Can anyone help?

Download the following images (Done-Token, First-Player-Token):

http://www.directupl...lpbwy2z_png.htm

http://www.directupl...vl5fza2_png.htm

Go to OCTGN folder/ImageDatabase/30c../Sets/d2e../Cards

Thats where you have to save both images, not into Proxies folder.

• Palpa and gramyotron like this

Palpa

Palpa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Hey guys. Not sure if this is the place to ask, but I'm desperate. 

I have the GtR Image pack and can see others play the great Hall, but all my decks with the great hall in it don't work. I always get the message that the file is corrupt. I even tried the following: loaded the deck in OCTGN without the hall, put the Hall in and saved: same problem.

Can someone help me?