The text on Forced Interrupts/ Reactions states that the ability must be resolved whenever the triggering condition occurs, with no mention of player initiation.
“While most triggered abilities are optional, some interrupt and reaction abilities are preceded by the word “Forced.” Such abilities must be resolved immediately whenever the triggering condition specified in the ability text occurs.” (RR8)
I think you are confusing the term “Triggered Ability” with player initiation. Nothing about triggered abilities makes them inherently initiated by the player. Notice that “When Revealed” abilities also classify as Triggered Abilities.
“A triggered ability is any ability with a boldface precursor followed by a colon and the rest of the ability. This includes actions, phase specific actions, interrupts, reactions, forced interrupts or reactions, and when revealed abilities.” (RR22)
Consider the following sequence on “Triggering Condition” (Found in entirety RR22)
1. triggering condition becomes imminent
2. Interrupts referencing the imminent "would" occur may be used (Saves/Cancels)
3. "Forced interrupts to the imminent triggering condition must resolve, in the order determined by the first player."
4. "The interrupt window to the imminent triggering condition opens, and closes after all players consecutively pass."
5. Triggering condition itself occurs
6. "Forced reactions to the triggering condition must resolve, in the order determined by the first player.
7. "The reaction window to the triggering condition opens, and closes after all players consecutively pass."
“Within the interrupt window, the first player always has the first opportunity to initiate an eligible interrupt (to this triggering condition), or pass.” (RR10)
The only mention of interrupts being initiated by a player is “within the interrupt window”
The same is true for reactions. “Within the reaction window, the first player always has the first opportunity to initiate an eligible reaction (to this triggering condition), or pass.” (RR17)
Forced Triggered Abilities, we are told, must be resolved when the triggering condition occurs. There is no mention of player initiation of triggered abilities, except within designated “windows”. And as Ktom mentioned we have text indicating that these Forced Abilities may trigger simultaneously (just like a When Revealed effect) precluding them from being player initiated. Although not explicitly stated that Forced abilities are not initiated by the player, there is no evidence that a Forced Ability would be initiated in by a player in the first place. I hope this helps answer your question and keep triggered abilities and player choice clear.