Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Promo Art / Play Mats / Ect... Lets Discuss!

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

NecRus888

NecRus888

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Hi, friends! We are preparing ImagePack for OCTGN with all promo cards incliding planets. And it's almost ready. Do you like it? e7yCvhDiOD0.jpg

uAk83ed56CY.jpgCMuaq80zyjw.jpg

• sammann11, gertat, Hayati and 4 others like this

WarFather

WarFather

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Very Cool!

Stefan2581

Stefan2581

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts
YES pls :)

ItsDrake

ItsDrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Worlds 2015 also had Best in Faction tokens, which are prolly my favorite promo item.  Otherwise its the Zarathur

munkeykungfu

munkeykungfu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Oh shiny. Yes please :)

NecRus888

NecRus888

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Hello again! 

As I promised some days ago, I'd like to share with you the Image pack with alternative art promo including planets!

Good luck, friends!

• sammann11, Hayati, funkyprof and 3 others like this

Hayati

Hayati

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Here is a file derived from the above but containing only the promo cards.

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

Ultramarine

Ultramarine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Thanks for providing the images for the promos.  I don't see one for Blood Angel Veterans. Will it be made available in the future?  Thanks.

Hayati

Hayati

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

I don't understand what's going on in the Promotion promo card, could someone please help explain the picture?

IronJackal

IronJackal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
The snotling is being forcibly "promoted" into an ork mech. Against his will it would appear
  • Hayati and SlaaneshDevotee like this

NecRus888

NecRus888

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
Little gretchin was promoted to pilot the Killa Kan :) and he doesn't understand his "luck"
  • Hayati and SlaaneshDevotee like this

WarFather

WarFather

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Links added to the front page

• NecRus888 likes this

Grimbo

Grimbo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
Warpops!

Front page missing 2016 summer stuff(barzul kit) and 2016 regionals(necron goodies).

Xoxo

WarFather

WarFather

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Warpops!

Front page missing 2016 summer stuff(barzul kit) and 2016 regionals(necron goodies).

Xoxo

I like to take pictures of the promos side by side the original art work. As soon as I have those items, I'll update the front page. I have Regionals this Saturday, so should be getting some Necron goodies.

• Grimbo likes this

IronJackal

IronJackal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
Anyone else disappointed with the spring championship prizes?

WarFather

WarFather

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Anyone else disappointed with the spring championship prizes?

I like the Tau damage tokens and looks forward to getting other faction damage tokens. Shadowsun is getting better all the time. Her new Tau/Space Marine deck works really well. Having an alt of her is great.

Dakka on the other hand... it does sees play in some Ork decks.

Lizrrdbreath

Lizrrdbreath

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I like the Tau damage tokens and looks forward to getting other faction damage tokens. Shadowsun is getting better all the time. Her new Tau/Space Marine deck works really well. Having an alt of her is great.

Dakka on the other hand... it does sees play in some Ork decks.

I really like this season's Shadowsun. Also I put 2 Dakka in most of my Ork decks. I find its useful enough that it warrants inclusion for its shields. Also the art is way more exciting than the original IMO.

• NecRus888 likes this

Skyknight

Skyknight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

I really like this season's Shadowsun. Also I put 2 Dakka in most of my Ork decks. I find its useful enough that it warrants inclusion for its shields. Also the art is way more exciting than the original IMO.

Agree with that. Especially the hale side of alternate art Shadowsun looks very cool with her suit coming out of stealth mode!

I like that card a lot more than I thought I would.

It's great to have alternate art two-shielders as well, but I actually think I like the original artwork on Dakka Dakka Dakka! a little better for some reason. Probably the idea of some Ork arch-maniac just firing away in every direction, hitting friend and foe alike, is why. That really fits the idea of the card, whereas the alternate card looks a bit more like 'let's have a wall of bullets in that direction' which doesn't imply hitting everyone in the same way I guess :)   

Mitru

Mitru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Can't wait for the update of the list.

NecRus888

NecRus888

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts