Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Card: Made Ta Fight - How to process re simultaneous damage to multiple units

Made Ta Fight Zarathur

Best Answer Minute , 04 October 2015 - 12:58 AM

Damage is dealt and resolves simultaneously because it is from a single source. This means the Shoots Mob leaves play at the same time Zarathur is bloodied. Since interrupts are resolved prior to the triggering condition, Zarathur would still be at the planet and Made ta Fight could be played. Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Slick

Slick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Hi guys 

Got a question here regarding timing of Zarathur, Gleeful Plaguebeast and a Shoota Mob 2/1 on a planet.

Since Plaguebeast says 

Forced Reaction: After the combat phase begins, deal 1 damage to each unit at this planet. 

When the beast fires off, if i No Mercy a shielded Zarathur with 1 hp left, can my opponent still play

Made to Fight

interrupt: When an army unit you control leaves play from a planet with your warlord, deal damage equal to that army unit’s printed ATK value to a target non-warlord unit at the same planet. 

This is to say he has initiative. How does the timing go? I reckon he can't but i cant find in the rules how to explain the timing

Assistance is appreciated in this

Thanks

Minute

Minute

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts
✓  Best Answer
Damage is dealt and resolves simultaneously because it is from a single source. This means the Shoots Mob leaves play at the same time Zarathur is bloodied. Since interrupts are resolved prior to the triggering condition, Zarathur would still be at the planet and Made ta Fight could be played.
  • Slick likes this

Slick

Slick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

thanks for the answer Minute

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Made Ta Fight, Zarathur