Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

some rules explanations

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Elrad

Elrad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Good day/evening/night,

I am a false newbie tot his game as I have already played some games at home with a couple friends of mine. But, I just realized today that i had maybe done something wrong in all my game sessions :

When you decide do attack or defend  with a unit, do you have to turn it horitontaly to indicate that this unit has been activated or to attack or to defend ?

Because nothing like this seems to appear in the rules nor on the tutorial videos on ffg official site... That would mean that engaging a unit doesn't mean that it will be unavailable during the enemy turn nor that, at the beginning of our turn, we will "ready" them ?

Was aI wrong all the way to this very day ?

Thanks for the help and sorry for my complicated explanation, English is not my mother language (which is French, by the way).

Elrad

Skelton

Skelton

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 2087 posts

No, you do not have to tap/exhaust/kneel your characters to attack. They are always able to attack or defend unless they are corrupted which would mean they are tapped.