Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Ethereal Wisdom Podcast Ep 1: What Lurks Below Warpack Discussion

Podcasts What Lurks Below Discussion

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Skemes

Skemes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

The Ethereal Wisdom's inaugural episode has officially been posted to Youtube for your auditory enjoyment:

Ethereal Wisdom Podcast Ep 1

The overall goal of the podcast is to simulate community discussion, which we hope can continue on here. This week, Chris makes the claim that Declare the Crusade will dramatically reshape the Conquest game landscape! Let's hear your thoughts!

Ethereal Wisdom is hosted by Chris, Donny, and Ryan (Skemes), former Magic: The Gathering torunament players turned Conquest players. If you enjoy more of an in-depth look at specific cards, rather than a whole pack review interspersed with swearing and gene implantation jokes, this podcast is right for you.

• Corvus and nightcrawlers like this

Stefan2581

Stefan2581

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Great, always in search of conquest podcasts :-)

Corvus

Corvus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Great job on getting all the small stuff right:

Decent sound quality

Reasonable Length

Intro music that doesn't instantly alienate half the human race

My favorite part was when you pulled up StatTrek's Hypergeometric calculator. This is the correct way to play card games.

I disagreed with most of what you said about most of the cards, so you'll probably fit right in with the rest of the Conquest community.

• palpster and MikeMcSomething like this

dfwiii

dfwiii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts
Going to put on iTunes?
  • Moray likes this

Moray

Moray

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Second that for itunes

Today 8I am able to listne to this while working at my PC  but most podcasts I listen to on the move and I am enjoying the show

VonWibble

VonWibble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2996 posts
"We crave combinatorial complexity"

Great quote, needs to be a tagline!

nightcrawlers

nightcrawlers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Shoot me an IM, fellow Florida players!

(commented on youtube)

StingerMK2

StingerMK2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

listened this morning, very fun. it's nice having a podcast that drills down into some specifics rather than covering everything (I already listen to 6 or so others that do that, haha) although there is a slight visual element it would be nice to have it audio only so I can listen at work

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Podcasts, What Lurks Below, Discussion