Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Windows-based Offline SW LCG Deck Builder

- - - - - Offline Deck builder

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Gamer257

Gamer257

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Just wanted to say that this is fantastic and just what I was looking for. Thank you very much!

Thanks a lot!  I'm glad you're getting good use out of it!

Gamer257

Gamer257

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Small fix.  Updated app so that the card set view now works properly when the grid filters are on in case you need to compare sets while in filtered mode (wasn't working before).

Update file is out on the Google drive here:  https://drive.google...sRY?usp=sharing

• DJJeoff likes this

DJJeoff

DJJeoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Thanks!

blackhalo23

blackhalo23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Any chance we can get the final 2 packs on this wonderful builder?  

Gamer257

Gamer257

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Yep.  Got the cards scanned in and just have to finish up the Octgn and Lackey keys.  I should have it out by the end of this weekend.

And on another note, I'm re-scanning my entire collection to have better looking images overall for the cards.  This is gonna take some time though....but once that is done, I'll release a "Completionist" edition of the builder with the complete card set recanned to high-res cleaner looking images (600 dpi).

Gamer257

Gamer257

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

The final two Force Packs have been added!  

Go and grab the install program here : https://drive.google...sRY?usp=sharing

• medfreeman and GreedoShotFirst like this

blackhalo23

blackhalo23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Wonderful work Gamer257!

• Gamer257 likes this

Gamer257

Gamer257

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
Working on getting Legends of the Force added to the deck builder. I hope to have it available by this weekend.
  • yodaman likes this

Gamer257

Gamer257

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Okay, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  Updated deckbuilder is out on my Google Drive here:

https://drive.google...sRY?usp=sharing

Thanks to Colby for the card images as I don't have the physical cards yet.  If anyone has really good hi-res scans of the physical cards, I'd be much obliged if you could send them to me.  Hope to see some of you on Octgn (or Lackey)!

Cheers!

• yodaman, Thaliak and CoDameron like this

CoDameron

CoDameron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Okay, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  Updated deckbuilder is out on my Google Drive here:

Thanks to Colby for the card images as I don't have the physical cards yet.  If anyone has really good hi-res scans of the physical cards, I'd be much obliged if you could send them to me.  Hope to see some of you on Octgn (or Lackey)!

Cheers!

Thanks so much for this!

• Gamer257 likes this

danielsan1008

danielsan1008

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

First of all i want to thank you for all the work on the DeckBuilder it is an awesome tool and glad to know that you keep working on it...

I wanted to report some bugs:

- Objective Set Nº 248 (Threat from the Deeps - Scrap Metal) is a Sith objective and in faction appears "Smuggles and Spies" 

- I do not know if it a problem of my PC but I can't delete sets/cards from the deck once I add them

Best Wishes and Merry Chrismas to all 

Gamer257

Gamer257

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Ah, thanks so much for the bug report, danielsan1008!  The objective set 248 objective card entry in Cards.txt has the incorrect faction in the flat file (i.e. typo).  I'll have that fixed in the next update and I am looking into the intermittent delete set problem.  I hope to have it fixed within the next few days if my work life allows it.  Thanks again for the feedback!

Gamer257

Gamer257

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Well, turns out I had some time tonight to fix those bugs.  I uploaded a new full setup file to my Google drive for those who want the improvements.  I do suggest that you uninstall the old version off your Windows before installing this new one.

Had to change how sets are removed from a deck.  it no longer uses a double-click, but a right-click.  The ReadMe.txt and Update.txt files have the details.

Thanks again for the feedback!

• Thaliak likes this

cwq23us

cwq23us

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Been using the online deckbuilder but just discovered this offline iteration. Really fantastic! Thank you so much!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Offline, Deck builder