Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Click 1: Precognition

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

AdorablePython

AdorablePython

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Honor and Profit was announced 2-3 days after Spin#3 was released.

Order and Chaos was accounced 2-3 days after Lunar#2 was released.

Data and Destiny was announced 2-3 days after SanSan#3 was released.

Let me make an educated guess. Since Mumbad#3 was released yesterday, I think the fifth Deluxe expansion will be announced this Saturday or Monday.

• MightyToenail likes this

MightyToenail

MightyToenail

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1164 posts
I sure hope so!

AdorablePython

AdorablePython

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Well, it was worth a try. It looked like a pattern to me.

MightyToenail

MightyToenail

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1164 posts
I've heard rumors that they won't make anymore deluxe expansions, and that the Worlds decks are meant to be a replacement.

AdorablePython

AdorablePython

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

I've heard rumors that they won't make anymore deluxe expansions, and that the Worlds decks are meant to be a replacement.

I think that's just a rumor. Because that would be a pretty miserable "replacement". I love the deluxe expansions and couldn't care less about the Worlds decks.

• MightyToenail likes this

MightyToenail

MightyToenail

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1164 posts

I think that's just a rumor. Because that would be a pretty miserable "replacement". I love the deluxe expansions and couldn't care less about the Worlds decks.

They aren't going to release any more deluxe expansions for Netrunner (at least for awhile). A distributor in China has a prepaid subscription service for their customers, and they had to give refunds for what would have been the upcoming deluxe expansion. At least that is the word on the street.