Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Video Review of the Core Set

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

funkyprof

funkyprof

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

There's a fresh video review of the game by Marco at his marcowargamer YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube....h?v=hSK5snciaow

He loved the game! 

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Conquest Rules Arbitrator

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3289 posts

Lol, knew I forgot to post it somewhere. Hopefully it is better quality than his GenCon stuff. 

gramyotron

gramyotron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

How the hell did he get his version now?

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3289 posts

How the hell did he get his version now?

It's not uncommon for businesses to send out copies of new products for reviewers in many industries.

gramyotron

gramyotron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

My local distributor said he does not provide such (non-english) copies. I would kill for a copy to review. Damm, I would even decimate Luxemburg for a peek at the manuals. 

Ironswimsuit

Ironswimsuit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1081 posts

My local distributor said he does not provide such (non-english) copies. I would kill for a copy to review. Damm, I would even decimate Luxemburg for a peek at the manuals. 

I appreciate your fervor.  Decimating Luxembourg would do what; clear a single street? ;)

• MightyToenail likes this

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3289 posts

Wouldn't be the distributor. Would be the company themselves. So in this case FFG and/or Edge Entertainment.