Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Characters you are looking forward to seeing

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Ironswimsuit

Ironswimsuit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1081 posts

I can't believe I didn't mention Yoda before.  He's another one. 

Sagely Yoda, or Gymnast Yoda?

Queklaine

Queklaine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Jar Jar will get some ability where you get to remove an opponents dice if Jar Jars die is blank.  Except he will have like 4 blanks on his die :P.  We need like a 4 point character to fill in the empty points when trying to get to 30 anyway.

• yodaman and Gosgosh like this

GooeyChewie

GooeyChewie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
I most look forward to:

Hero:

Red: Fives
Yellow: Chewbacca
Blue: Mace Windu

Neutral:

Yellow: HANDO!

Villain:

Red: Grand Moff Tarkin
Yellow: Bossk
Blue: Savage Opress

Honorable mention:

Pong Krell (blue villain)

yodaman

yodaman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2743 posts

Sagely Yoda, or Gymnast Yoda?

Either, but my vote would be for sagely.  :)

His die would have more control aspects and not any damage sides because "wars not make one great".   Maybe a couple sides that have focus symbols (a 1 and a 2), a resource side, a disrupt/discard side and some kind of special that would be thematic for him. Maybe the special could be something that lets you  "levitate" objects (weapons, droids or vehicles) from your discard pile and put them into play at a discount.  Gotta pull things up from the swamp. 

He should also have some cool ability when activating like maybe when you activate him, you could remove an opponent's die if it's showing a specific side (like melee or range damage). 

• Ironswimsuit and Quadratus like this

Ironswimsuit

Ironswimsuit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1081 posts

Either, but my vote would be for sagely.  :)

His die would have more control aspects and not any damage sides because "wars not make one great".   Maybe a couple sides that have focus symbols (a 1 and a 2), a resource side, a disrupt/discard side and some kind of special that would be thematic for him. Maybe the special could be something that lets you  "levitate" objects (weapons, droids or vehicles) from your discard pile and put them into play at a discount.  Gotta pull things up from the swamp. 

He should also have some cool ability when activating like maybe when you activate him, you could remove an opponent's die if it's showing a specific side (like melee or range damage). 

I like sagely as well. Yoda ninja looks cool, but they're almost two different characters and it's hard for me to reconcile them, even with Clone Wars doing as well as it did :)

Ironswimsuit

Ironswimsuit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1081 posts

Give us all dem vehicles, too

GooeyChewie

GooeyChewie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Give us all dem vehicles, too

For vehicles, I am hoping for a blue Red 5! Some day we'll have enough blue/red Hero/neutral vehicles to run ePoe/eRey.
  • Quadratus likes this

Quadratus

Quadratus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
Thrawn
Motti
Tarkin

Y'see where I'm going with this ??
  • doctormungmung likes this

BattleDroid

BattleDroid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Vader's Apprentice would be another cool character to see.

FlyingBantha

FlyingBantha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I would like to see Bib Fortuna and Salacious Crumb then pair them up with Jabba to make a Jabba's Palace deck. :lol:

windforce

windforce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

My favorites:

Jawa's

Cad Bane

Mara Jade

Tera Sinube

Captain Sidon Ithano

Quiggold

Wollivan

Praster Ommlen

Peazy pz-4co

Forar

Forar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Grand Admiral Thrawn (yay he's back in canon!), Mara Jade (keeping up hope she reappears too) and Talon Karrde (ditto).

... you could say I'm a bit of a fan of the Zahn novels.

Jek

Jek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Grand Inquisitor

Chopper

R2 & C3PO

Lando

Tarkin

Wedge

Snow Speeders