Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tournament in Beaverton OR this Saturday 11/7

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Queklaine

Queklaine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posting this in both forums.

A star wars day at rainy day games this saturday.  2 tournaments starting with the star was lcg at noon.  Then at 3pm their is a star was destiny tournament as well as a destiny "learn to play" event.  

Hope to see you all there.

PatrickStockton

PatrickStockton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I will be there for sure.

Queklaine

Queklaine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

oops  1/7.  January not november :)

Queklaine

Queklaine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Right now, expectation is that mitch2480 will be playing in both tournaments and recording his matches for me and yodaman to do commentary on for yodas hut.  He will just double check with each of his opponents to make sure they are ok with their match being recorded and posted.

• yodaman likes this

Ywingscum

Ywingscum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Look forward to seeing the vid's.  Good luck in the tourny!

PatrickStockton

PatrickStockton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I suppose I should clarify that I will be there for the Destiny Tournament. I am not an x-wing player.... (yet;)

Very excited even if it ends up just being causal play and some trading.

I have two boxes and an additional 20 or so boosters or so. 2 of each starter. I have a few to trade and not
Much needed.

-patrick

Queklaine

Queklaine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Sounds good.  I dont play xwing either, just the lcg and destiny.  See you there

PatrickStockton

PatrickStockton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Uuugggh. The weather.

How did it go?

Queklaine

Queklaine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

I think the weather scared a lot of people away so we only had 6.  Good news is their is a 3 pm tournament for destiny every saturday at rainy day games.  This up coming saturday is the only exception because of the magic pre-release.  There will be another tournament the following week.  They always have decent prize support as well.  The more players, the more they give out.

ThiagoDiet

ThiagoDiet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Could we get a link to see the deck lists? We are starting here in Brasil too. Hope we do good this time.

PatrickStockton

PatrickStockton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
It's on. Excited.

Queklaine

Queklaine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

I actually dont have any of the decklists.  I know second place was running elite jango/ elite veers.  I placed third with elite jango/ elite kylo.  I know their was a poe paired with 2 hired guns.  I also played against 2 rebel troopers with a han.  Those were my 3 opponents.  I'm not sure what the winner played, only that he played against the 2 decks I don't know and the second place finisher in the final round.

PatrickStockton

PatrickStockton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

No event this Saturday right?  Maybe feel like getting together at Guardian for some trading etc?

Queklaine

Queklaine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

None today but there will be one at 3 next week