Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

traxissector.com

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

dnapolitano

dnapolitano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Great!

Is there anything we can do to help you getting all the latest Apoka cards in the builder? This is the only thing missing to make it what the community needs, it would be fantastic!

I'm trending towards reaching out to Apoka this Spring to see if they want to add cards to traxissector. There isn't anything anybody can do at the current time to speed up the process and I don't have the bandwidth to coordinate with people at the current time.  I'm currently going through some enhancements with the site and some tweaks to improve performance. Main thing is to make sure site updates come out okay before I have anybody put their time into collecting all the data and card images required to get the Apoka library up and running.

• warder808, veezya, TeamApoka and 4 others like this

twoshields

twoshields

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

I'm trending towards reaching out to Apoka this Spring to see if they want to add cards to traxissector. There isn't anything anybody can do at the current time to speed up the process and I don't have the bandwidth to coordinate with people at the current time.  I'm currently going through some enhancements with the site and some tweaks to improve performance. Main thing is to make sure site updates come out okay before I have anybody put their time into collecting all the data and card images required to get the Apoka library up and running.

That's great news!

TeamApoka

TeamApoka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Sir.

We're standing to attention with the others. Ready when you are.

• Blackwhyn likes this

warder808

warder808

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

dnapolitano: Awesome news!

Blackwhyn

Blackwhyn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Really hoping this comes through

dnapolitano

dnapolitano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts
Over the course of the past 3 weeks I have added some new features and improved some design.  Newly added:

1. A member's page that gives member's with a public profile their own page to proudly display their decks and other site contributions. Be sure to align yourself to a faction in your profile if you want this page to carry some bling (this also adds that faction's color throughout the site on general pages). 

2. A deck comparison feature that allows you to compare two decks together and gives you a listing of where they are the same and where they are different.

3. Hypergeometric draw probabilities within the deck stats tab that help you see the impact of going above 50!

4. Improved (I think) design and faction color scheme.  I've moved entirely off of using the Google Material color scheme and have now matched colors with those found on the actual Conquest cards.  There's still some liberty here because there is no one color on the Conquest cards - its like a blend of colors. But nonetheless its ONE of the colors in that blend.  I may still yet change Nids, which currently uses their faction symbol's blue color from the card, but the other colors on their cards are pretty close to Space Marines and Chaos.

5. Site performance - a big update was on site performance.  You should see dramatically better load times with the home page in comparison to several months ago. I made tweaks in other places also, but this is by far the most noticeable area.

6. Did some homepage clean up - condensed the reported match section to be factions because the prior sprawl by warlord was too big for the home page.  I have more plans for sharpening up the homepage but this will take some time to get to.

7. I added functionality in the deck builder to allow for printing the decklist and also making quick updates to card counts from the deck summary.

There's some smaller changes also not worth mentioning and more on the way.  

• Skyknight, square and Rinabros like this

dnapolitano

dnapolitano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Team Apoka designed cards have been loaded to traxissector.com and are available for deckbuilding. Thanks to Karl and Team Apoka for compiling the data and images. A few notes:

1. You must first add the Apoka packs to your library before you can see the cards in Traxissector. Access your library from within your profile page.

2. If you have existing decks built in OCTGN these can be imported into the site using the Import tab found on the 'New Deck' page. When on the Import tab be sure that OCTGN is selected as the source. Paste the XML from the deck file into the text box. You can access OCTGN deck XML by finding the deck file in your computer folder, right clicking on the file, and opening with a text editing tool like Notepad.

3. There was a lot of content loaded. If you come across typos, incorrect deckbuilding rules, or bugs please contact me at traxissector at gmail dot com rather than posting on this thread (as I don't check facebook often).

4. If exporting decks to OCTGN for match play, please be sure to test the deck export first by opening it within the OCTGN deckbuilder and making sure that the file is accepted and all cards are accounted for. Again, with such a large initial data load some of the card ids may be wrong.

Happy deckbuilding

• SlaaneshDevotee, Skyknight and Rinabros like this

square

square

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

5. Site performance - a big update was on site performance.  You should see dramatically better load times with the home page in comparison to several months ago. I made tweaks in other places also, but this is by far the most noticeable area.

6. Did some homepage clean up - condensed the reported match section to be factions because the prior sprawl by warlord was too big for the home page.  I have more plans for sharpening up the homepage but this will take some time to get to.

The layout changes look great and the performance boost is quite noticeable! Those were my only gripes about the previous version so it's awesome to see see improvements there.

Also thanks for adding Apoka cards!

• dnapolitano likes this

DOAisBetter

DOAisBetter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Team Apoka designed cards have been loaded to traxissector.com and are available for deckbuilding. Thanks to Karl and Team Apoka for compiling the data and images. A few notes:

1. You must first add the Apoka packs to your library before you can see the cards in Traxissector. Access your library from within your profile page.

2. If you have existing decks built in OCTGN these can be imported into the site using the Import tab found on the 'New Deck' page. When on the Import tab be sure that OCTGN is selected as the source. Paste the XML from the deck file into the text box. You can access OCTGN deck XML by finding the deck file in your computer folder, right clicking on the file, and opening with a text editing tool like Notepad.

3. There was a lot of content loaded. If you come across typos, incorrect deckbuilding rules, or bugs please contact me at traxissector at gmail dot com rather than posting on this thread (as I don't check facebook often).

4. If exporting decks to OCTGN for match play, please be sure to test the deck export first by opening it within the OCTGN deckbuilder and making sure that the file is accepted and all cards are accounted for. Again, with such a large initial data load some of the card ids may be wrong.

Happy deckbuilding

Thanks for the update! It seems that no matter how often I set defenders of faith to 1 and save the changes it always reverts to 0. Not sure why.

dnapolitano

dnapolitano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Thanks for the update! It seems that no matter how often I set defenders of faith to 1 and save the changes it always reverts to 0. Not sure why.

Thanks for the heads up.  This appears to be an issue impacting some new users. I believe I have corrected the issue. You should now be able to add the set and it should stick.

Yuanti

Yuanti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Thanks dnapolitano. It was rough making Apoka decks without this!