Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Winter 2017 Black Crusade League - Week 6 Matchups Announced!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

sammann11

sammann11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts

This is it: the final round of Swiss. For matchups and a bit of info click the link below!

http://blackcrusadel...inal-round.html

dnapolitano

dnapolitano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts
Stats are updated: https://public.table...splay_count=yes
  • sammann11 and steinerp like this

Dietzen

Dietzen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts
Tenerim is looking good here, what is he playing?

Ultramarine

Ultramarine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

I'd like to go out with a bang and not a whimper  :)

• sammann11 likes this

Skyknight

Skyknight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Tenerim is looking good here, what is he playing?

Yeah, our Swedish cousins are really giving people a run for their money.. Go guys! :D

Dietzen

Dietzen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Yeah, our Swedish cousins are really giving people a run for their money.. Go guys! :D

Them Swedes :-)

dnapolitano

dnapolitano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

SAVE YOUR DECKLISTS!

I'm working on functionality on traxissector.com that will document the decklists in any given tournament or league.  I want to pilot this with the BCL winter league and just got the approval from Sam to do this.

In the next week I will be drafting instructions on how to import a deck into traxissector.com (you can already do this with your OCTGN file in less than 1 minute) and then save a 'snap shot' version of your deck for historical purposes. These versions I will link under one category and I will tag the first place, second place, top 4, top 8, and top 16.  All decks can be included - you don't need to have placed. People in the brackets don't have to share their deck until they are out (or the ultimate winner). 

I think this would be an interesting thing to scan through after the league is over to see what everybody was playing.

I understand some people probably played multiple decks so I'll figure out what best to do with that.

More specifics to come, but wanted to get the word out now before the brackets started.

Edit: I think this goes without saying, but this is optional.  You don't have to share your deck if you don't want to. :)

• Skyknight likes this